[ 015 ] ❝ restless nights in separate countries ❞

Lucía and Charles spent the entirety of Wednesday in Charles' apartment, up until he had to leave to drive to the airport in Nice

Lucía and Charles spent the entirety of Wednesday in Charles' apartment, up until he had to leave to drive to the airport in Nice. They had gotten in late last night after going out for dinner, Charles shocking her with a booking at a restaurant that was usually hard to reserve a table in. It had been a beautiful night after such as fun day. Honestly when they got home and were exhausted, she wasn't at all surprised. She woke up the next morning still full of delicious food and fine wine, although the hangover had passed fairly quickly with a coffee. Make that two.

Even though she was flying out to Australia to join Charles in a few days, she felt like moping around his apartment, bored without him. Even if he was silent, his presence was all she needed to be content. She showered before watching TV, curled up on the couch in one of Charles' jumpers. 

Her pinged beside her after watching a few episodes of one of her favourite TV shows that had been on one of the channels she had flicked through. Having been eating a bowl of cereal she placed the spoon back into the bowl and unlocked her phone.

1 notification 
CHARLES 🥰🏎     gooooood morning to my...

She pulled a funny face seeing the strange start to his new message. 

CHARLES 🥰🏎

gooooood morning to my beautiful girlfriend

it's 11 at night

Ok well you were supposed to be asleep and
weren't supposed to open that until the
morning so fuck off

😂😂

what are you doing up?

eating, you?

Wishing that text didn't have the punctuation

I just choked on my cereal asshole

Shame it isn't something else

🖕🏼

Wait why are you eating cereal at 11 at
night chérie?

I was hungry duh 🤷🏻‍♀️

11:09 pm

wtf you're taking like ten years to reply

do you text people
and then throw your phone
ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN 

I'm waiting until you grow bored and
fall asleep so you will wake up on time

Criminal Mind reruns were on TV 🤷🏻‍♀️