it's me. hi.

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? Everyone loving Taylor's new album?

I just wanted to just make a short post as today a reader of my f1 stories contacted me to say that the story title has basically been used by another author on this app. Now I might be acting a bit dramatic as the story isn't actually copied, just the title, face claim (which I have no rights to), and the whole tennis player x f1 driver romance, but I kinda wanted to just say that I put a lot of effort into these stories, and I know I haven't been updating in a while (I'm a year 13 student atm), but I don't really appreciate the concept of this story being taken if you get me. 

That might just be me being a gatekeeper. Idk. Feel free to tell me if I'm being over dramatic, honestly, I take being told this well as it happens often 😂.

I thought that the title 'Fast Cars and Tennis Scars' was original and it took me a while to come up with it as I knew I wanted it to rhyme and mention both F1 and Tennis, so you may not think so, but a lot of though went into it. Switching it around to Tennis Scars and Fast Cars, still seems to be copying the title if you ask me personally. It's not a title you see everyday like, for example, a Taylor Swift song. 'London Boy' is a good example 🤣.

I may have taken it completely out of context and the other author may have never seen my story, but the title just seems too uncommon to be so similar. I do apologise however if I am wrong. 

Anyways... sorry for the rant. A new chapter should be published this weekend and I am working on a chapter for Geronimo too. I also have a new story, which ironically is a line of lyrics from Taylor Swift's new song Paris. It's about Lando's sister, Adeline Wren Norris, and it's either going to be another Max Verstappen story or a Mason Mount story, so please leave your thoughts on who it should be. I'm leaning more towards Mason ngl. 

Also leave your favourite Midnight tracks below!! I want to know!!! 🥰

I'm so proud of Taylor for having her songs in the top 10 simultaneously. She's BREAKING ALL THE RECORDS!!!!! 

love u guys. ba-bye x