Chapter 20

Wei ying woke up to the talking sounds outside, he had slept enough, the glowing moon was a proof he rested more than expected and lan zhan was supposed to wake him up.

However, he was alone and there was no lan zhan.

Wei ying stood up instantly and got out of the room.

Lan zhan and lan xichen were talking while the great lan was by madam lan's side,waiting for her to wake up.

As soon as he rushed out, they noticed him

"Wei ying"

lan zhan was the first to walk toward him

Wei ying did not speak a word and looked down, ignoring lan zhan.He had not forgotten that lan zhan tricked him.

"Wei ying" no reaction again, wei ying could not bear to ignore his lover but it was necessary now so lan zhan would notice his mistake

Lan xichen stood beside lan zhan

"Brother wei ying"

Wei ying looked up at his direction only and smiled at him, deliberately not paying attention to the golden eyes staring innocently at him

"Yes xichen-gege?"

Lan xichen chuckled, seeing wei ying punishing his brother by ignoring him and his brother looking at him for attention and a glance seemed funny.

"How is mother's condition?"

"Don't worry, .For now, she is temporarily asleep due to the side affect of medicines and will wake up soon, just need to use some medicines and she will be healed completely"wei ying patted his shoulder

"Thanks so much wei ying, inform me if there is anything needed"

Wei ying got closer to the bed and checked her condition, asked the nursers to give her medicines on time.

All the times, lan zhan kept on following behind closely.When wei ying went to prepare the medicines, as lan zhan desired to enter as well...

"Stop right there, you are not allowed to disturb me when I prepare the medicines "

lan zhan was held back, he sat on the sofa close to the door obediently, waiting for the closed door to be opened once again.

Wei ying covered his own face

"No I must not be shaken, he should have woken me up" he sighed desperately then continued working.

~Hours later~

"Finally finished" wei ying let out his breath, he had completed medicines after such a suffocating time.It was 4 am and he did not even notice the time passing.

He got of the room quietly, his eyes first laid on handsome statue sleeping on the sofa, he was not lying on the sofa and wei ying got worried he would feel uncomfortable in that position.

The great lan was also asleep on bed and there was no trace of lan xichen there.

Wei ying brought a blanket when he saw lan zhan sleeping without one and covered lan zhan gently with it so he would not get cold.

Wei ying cupped his rather cold cheeks, caressing him softly, his sleeping face was undeniably adorable and wei ying did not have any choice but end the punishment.

He himself knew lan zhan was worried he would get tired and need more sleep.However, he was not aware how severe situation could be if her mother's body reacted negatively to the medicines.

Wei ying sat on the sofa and led lan zhan's head softly to lie on his laps so he could lie on sofa and sleep comfortably.

Lan zhan opened his eyes slightly when he felt movement and saw wei ying

"Wei ying" he was still half conscious

Wei ying found the sleepy lan zhan cute, bent down and kissed his forehead passionately , his lips lingering on his forehead then a sweet
whisper "sleep, my love"

Lan zhan turned toward him, buried his face in wei ying's stomach, seeking more warmth.

Wei ying smiled warmly, his lan zhan was so lovely, he wrapped his arm around him, supporting his back, other hand caressing his hairs gently.

He was truly feeling joy having such a lover, being loved by lan zhan was a great blessing.

Wei ying though that the time he had promised his family is counting down.He was feeling excited introducing lan zhan to his family, he was sure his mother would like lan zhan.

However, his father was strict and wei ying could only wish lan zhan good luck.

~Lan Zhan~

He had woken for a while, finding himself on wei ying's laps, not desiring to be parted from him, lan zhan leaned more toward him.

Suddenly, the door opened and lan xichen came inside.Lan zhan let out his breath, relieved as he saw wei ying didn't wake up to the sound.

Lan zhan gestured his brother not to wake wei ying and ignore them.

He himself closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep as soon as noticed wei ying's movement, wanting to wake up.

Wei ying opened the silver orbs and saw lan xichen coming forward, lan zhan was still sleeping on his laps and he was not used to being seen lovey dovey in front of xichen-gege.

"Good morning wei ying-gege, how is mother's condition ? " lan xichen gifted a kind brotherly smile.

"Good morning xichen-gege, I have prepared the medicines and there is a high chance madam would wake up today!...umm..strangely, lan zhan has not woken up yet, he may be so tired, I would appreciate it if you would let him get more rest!"

Wei ying smiled back at him.

Lan xichen chuckled suddenly, he hardly suppressed his laugh,

"Sorry, I just remembered something and thanks for your hard works"

He then continued mischievously

"I will leave you two alone , brother seems to be so tired"

Wei ying confused looked at him, getting out of the room.What did he mean?

Wei ying ran his fingers through lan zhan's hairs, enjoying the opportunity to touch those silky black hair.