Chapter 37

Early in the morning, Jiang Cheng habitually wanted to stretch his body, as he moved, it was like being trapped , he opened his eyes hurriedly, looked around, his eyes landed on Lan Xichen's handsome face sleeping soundlessly, his arm wrapped around his waist while his leg was surrounding his legs, locking his body.

From this close distance, Jiang Cheng could feel his body temperature and smell his body, it was so manly and soothing that he involuntarily got closer.

His usual upward hair was now covering his forehead, giving him even a younger vibe than usual, Jiang Cheng was immersed in his handsomeness, he could not help touching his cheek, his thumb caressing his face gently.

His mind full of yesterday's words and action, he could not deny such a wonderful existence, he was perfect in every aspect, Lan Xichen was completely his ideal type, his behavior surprisingly matched him very well, they could get along well during this time.

It was the first time encountering such a situation, he was a little unsure how to behave. He himself was not without a feeling toward him and he didn't reject him.

Seeing him not waking up, Jiang Cheng gathered his courage and kissed his cheek softly, his heart was beating so fast, thanks god he was still asleep.

Jiang Cheng broke free from his embrace gently and quietly, not to wake him up, went out of the room and closed the door.

Someone in the bed opened his eyes after he heard the door being closing, he was awake when Jiang Cheng moved in his arms and waited patiently to see his reaction.

Lan Xichen didn't expect Jiang Cheng getting closer to him and kissing his cheek, at the thought of the kiss, Lan Xichen buried his face in the pillow, hiding his overly excited mood, his ears were blood red.

His love finally had token a step toward him willing fully , it showed his efforts were not in vain. Jiang Cheng washed his face and brushed his teeth, his hot cheeks had calmed down, he got back to the room he was staying and saw no sign of Lan Xichen, he may had gone back to his room.

A sense of disappointment covered his heart, he looked dazed at the bed, suddenly there was a knock on the door and Lan Xichen came inisde, seeing Jiang Cheng's rejected face, a smile appeared on his face, he could not hold back and pulled him into his own embrace, hugging him gently

"Good morning, Jiang Cheng" his hoarse voice sounded beside Jiang Cheng's ear, making his heart tremble.

His hands hesitatingly hugged his waist back "Good morning"

Lan Xichen brushed his fingers through Jiang Cheng's soft hair, caressing it gently, it was such a wonderful morning waking up with Jiang Cheng, he had never this king of happiness.

Jiang Cheng let him mess around with his hair, he was enjoying his care and didn't push him away.

A knock interrupted the warm atmosphere, Jiang Cheng was startled, he immediately pushed Lan Xichen away.

"Jiang Cheng? Get up! We can't be late!"
Jiang Cheng let out his breath, fortunately it was Wei Ying.

Not hearing an answer, Wei Ying called again
"Jiang Cheng?"

"I...I will come out in a minute! Go down first"
"Okey" On the other side of door, Wei Ying was standing motionless, something seemed off.

~A few hours ago ~

Lan Zhan had woken up early like always, his biological clock was on time. He looked at Wei Ying, sleeping deeply, as usual he had kicked the quilt unconsciously in his sleep.

Just as Lan Zhan wanted to pull the quilt and cover him up, Wei Ying moved suddenly, sticking to his body finally, letting out a relaxed "hmm".

Because of his movements, his shirt was lifted up, exposing his soft waist, this picture fell into Lan Zhan's eyes, taking his breath.

Lan Zhan questioned his own self control for the thousands time, before meeting Wei Ying, nothing could shake his self control. However, after meeting him, he has been testing his limit.

Lan Zhan took a deep breath, trying to think about something else, his eyes fell on Wei Ying's beautiful face, sleeping so innocently by his side.

His silky hairs were a little longer covering part of his soft cheek , his rosy lips were slightly parted.

Lan Zhan kissed his cheek gently, his cheeks were so soft and smooth like a newborn baby's skin that Lan Zhan kissed it few more times, taking a breath of his unique pleasing scent, he couldn't help being greedy and kissed his eyes, nose, cheeks, finally landing on his lips.

Wei Ying seemed to be waking up as his long eyelashes trembled slightly. Lan Zhan watched as those lovely eyes opened slowly. Wei Ying was disturbed by a feeling of tickling, sensing the familiar warmth and kisses, he relaxed again.

Looking at the clock it was still early for himself waking up this time, Lan Zhan was still awake, his lips not letting go of his face, kissing his face slowly and gently.

Wei Ying's heart filled with love, he smiled so warmly that it took Lan Zhan's breath as his kisses became a little turbulent, it seemed like he was trying to devour Wei Ying.

His kisses moved downward, landing on his chin and neck. Wei Ying lifted up his head, letting Lan Zhan access more conveniently. Lan Zhan bit his skin, using a little force, leaving a teeth marks. Wei Ying let out a low moan from the pain. Lan Zhan immediately licked the teeth marks, his tongue licking and sucking it as if soothing it.

"Lan Zhan" Wei Ying didn't know that he dug his own grave, in Lan Zhan's ears, his way of calling was so alluring and seductive that Lan Zhan lost his self control.

His hands found their way to Wei Ying's shirt, touching the soft waist. Wei Ying felt strange by the feeling of being caressed on his waist by Lan Zhan's warm hands. Lan Zhan was sucking on his collarbone, leaving more marks on his pale skin, Wei Ying blocked his own mouth not letting out his moans, he was so embarrassed .

"Can I take off your shirt?" Lan Zhan's voice was hoarse and those golden eyes turned darker, Wei Ying could not resist. His teary eyes blinked , expressing his willingness.

********************************************************