Chapter 1: A Different Story

3 POV

We all familiar with Ryu story, a boy born into abusive family, the Rose. Being abuse daily by the people call family. Being treated even more poorly than a slave, to his mother Summer Rose.

He was just an accident, that she have with a men that she doesn't even know. Born with the silver eyes is the only reason why she keep him, knowing the danger if it fall into the wrong hand.

At least...

That's what she thinks she know.

A Few Years Ago

A man was holding a baby running from a group of people. They chance him through the wood, he run non stop trying his best to lost them.

In his hand their was a boy sleeping peacefully, he then come across a wooden house.

He knock as a woman with silver eyes walk out.

Summer: Hello can I-

He used some kind of magic on her making her just stand there. He then does some to the bady before give him to her.

Men: From now on he will be your son, that's all you need to know. And our encounter never happen.

Summer: Right.

She answer just standing there holding the bady. The man then closed the door as he continues to run.

After sometime the hunter show up and knock at her door.

Summer: Hello can I help you?

She now carrying the bady

Hunter 1: We are looking for a man carrying a baby, have you see them?

She shake her head.

Summer: Sorry but I haven't see anyone the whole day.

Hunter 2: What about the kid?

Summer: Oh, he is my son Ryu, I just managed to put him to sleep, so please keep it down.

Suspicious hunter 2 pull the her closer to look at the boy. This walk him up revealing his silver eyes, he then cry making Summer mad and the hunter apologize for their actions and leave.

They are vampire hunter, with their soul purpose is to eradicate the vampire race, from Remnant.

Time Skip

Even though Summer don't remember anything about Ryu's father, she still keep and raise him as her own. After a year, Tai came into her life.

Knowing of Ryu's existence, jealous since he hold the blood of another man that Summer can't even remember, he started to neglected Ryu.

A years after Ruby birth, Summer also started to neglected Ryu, it also this time Tai started to abuse him.

After a years Raven come back try to fix her relationship with Tai, knowing he married Summer, she was heart broken. Looking at Ryu and his silver remind her of Summer, this enraged her as she take her frustration out on the poor 6 years old. Hearing Yang is cheering for her, make her felt happy. This encourage her to hurt Ryu even more, Yang even join in not long after.

At 7, Ryu was given hope by his youngest sister Ruby, think that she is pure hearted, he is willing to stay by her side to support her. Little did he know it was all just an act. As she betrayed him in cold blood, she was just the same as the other.

The only one that truly care for him is his uncle Qrow, but he wasn't around as much to support him enough, Ryu started to lose hope in living.

At Ruby 5th birthday after almost letting Ruby kill him, Qrow step in to save Ryu. He try to give Ryu some word for advice to lift the broken boy spirit up, unbeknown to him, Ryu take this as he must live and suffer from their amusement.

As at this time Beowolves attack the house while the other go to celebrate Ruby birthday, he manages to hide from them but they trashed the house.

When they come home, Ryu try to tell them what happen but they don't want to hear him as started beating him up, Qrow try to stop them but can't. They decided to left Ruby and Yang to have their fun.

Tai: Girls I think you two would love this game of hitting the running pinatas.

He let them choice between a iron bat and a machete.

Ruby: I want the big long sword.

Yang: I can use that bat.

Hearing this Ryu use the strength that he have left to run, he run into the wood as the two girl chase after him.

Ruby: Hey get back here.

Yang: You can't escape.

Ryu haven't eaten in day, exhausted by the pain that he just endure. He can't run anymore.

Yang then hit him with the bat on his head, as he starting to lose consciousness. Ruby run and trip falling with the machete in hand on to Ryu.

Cutting off his right leg, but he didn't scream, he just lie their motionless. The sisters seeing this panicked think that they just kill Ryu. They ran back home saying that they hit him but he escape.

Raven: I'm sure he will be back by tomorrow, so don't be sad girls.

They both laugh nervously, nothing wanting to be scold they act it out.

Time skip

They go to check on Ryu but the only thing left are some bloody fabric and dry blood. The realization started to sink in soon after that guilt and regret, showly eating away at them all.

The guilt that she was the reason for his dead hit her, like a speeding truck hitting a thief from an alternative world. Ruby break down and admit everything, that she kill him.

Somewhere else

Ryu is currently lying in a coffin in a room cover with rose petals. The scar from his body somehow had disappear but his legs is still gone.

He then open his eyes as he get up, the rose petals fall of his body, as candle suddenly light up.

Ryu: What the...

He isn't exhausted anymore but still felt hunger. He look around the room not knowing where he is.

Ryu: Where am I?

Suddenly the door to the room open up as a girl with golden eyes; black, yellow and red hair; wearing a red and black dress with chain across her chest and some kind of bat like belt on her waist.

???: Greeting, it's seem like you finally awake, my king.