Chapter 7: Doomsday

Zarc POV

Bastion of sanctuary. This is the day that everything will fall. A look of fear caught in the lightning. Your judgment day is coming once and for all.

3 POV

In Patch it's a stormy night, inside the Rose and Xiao Long resident.

Thunder strike down from the stormy night. Tai just managed to put Summer sleep, she was traumatized by the image of her son dying infront of her over and over again.

The guilt is eating it way at her, she can't stand this feeling.

Tai: Summer... Stay strong honey.

She been crying herself to sleep every time.

Tai then sit down on the couch exhausted from taking care of her all day. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

Tai: Go away.

The sound of knocking can be heard again

Tai: I said GO AWAY!

The knocking stop and replace by a kick on the door breaking it down. Revealing Zarc.

Tai: You!

Zarc: Hello Tai.

Tai was send flying through the window. As Zarc step outside having Kivary in bat form on his belt.

Zarc: Henshin.

Tai: Who the hell are you!?

Kiva: Oh you don't recognize me, Father? Or should I say adopted father?

Tai: Ryu!?

Kiva: I go by Zarc now.

Tai was in shock not knowing what do say. The one the he abuse and neglect years ago now was back.

Clear Wings

The wings glow as Kiva charge at Tai, delivered a punch on his gut, sending Tai crashing throw multiple tree

Tai got up with holding his right arm looking at Kiva. He then activate his semblance making his glow like flame.

Kiva: Reverse Revenge!

Tai semblance suddenly disactivated as his wing glow even brighter. He then charge at Tai in high speed.

Kiva: Spinstorm Sky Strike!

The attack landed knocking Tai crashing down to the ground, his body was damage and broken as he fainted.

Kiva stand over his abuse adopt father as the rain falling down heavily. He de-transform.

Zarc: Too weak, not even worth my time, to kill. Let's go Kivary our next target Beacon.

Time Skip

Odd-Eyes