30. EPIPHANY~

~Epiphany ~a moment of sudden revelation 

ADRIANA

One word, pissed.

Right now I couldn't be fucking bothered with the fact that he kissed another woman or that he shoved it in my face but the fact that it was fucking Gabriella. That woman can't stomach shit, especially not about being kissed by the head of the syndicate.

It's like a badge of fucking honor for her

If I don't do the damage control, this shit will be all over Romano Estate too and I can't have that. Not when I'm supposed to be the fucking enforcer. The anger that was coursing through my viens didn't even give space to jealously, Dante's utter disregard for my rank had pissed me off bad.

I knock on Luca's office thrice, waiting for a second before I did it again, I was running low on patience. He muttered a come in and I yank the door open.

"Walk with me, outside the building" I muttered, staring at him. He narrows his eyes at me, keeping the pen down.

"Heard about the reports"

"And?" I ask, tapping my heels against the heels

"I don't believe th-

"Then walk with me" I cut him off, not wanting to hear the damn speech he was ready to offer.

"I also know that my Don thought it was me who got his wife pregnant, you're going to get me killed Adriana" he groans, slapping his hand over his eyes as he shuts the files close, lying in front of him. Still, he gets up and follows me outside.

"Gabriella's part of your squad right? Trains under you?" I breathe, fuck me, I'm going to torture a woman because my husband can't keep it in his fucking pants, but, she did look very smug, didn't she now?

"Yes, do I have to kill her? The next training session starts in twenty-five minutes" he arches his eyebrow, laughing

"No, you have to do me a favor" I muttered

"Favour? it's called an order. You're the Donna"

"Favour, because no one is going to know about this" I hiss at him and he nods his head at me.

"Dante kissed her, and she won't fucking shut up about it" I sigh and Luca grimaces, pretending to throw up and I roll my eyes at him. He certainly doesn't act like a grown fucking man.

"You want me to make sure that she does" he summarises

"Si"

"Consideralo fatto"

I sigh, nodding my head, the sudden realization dawning on me, being at home isn't going to be easy now. The normal me and Dante were used to won't work anymore, I'd probably snap if he even as much as touched me now.

"You're fucked" he laughs

"Not more than you" I huff, looking up at him. He sighs too, his mood dampening as he smiled through those sad eyes.

"True" he mumbled

"My pregnant wife doesn't want this marriage, people think I beat her and fuck around" he groans

"You do fuck around" I muttered, rolling my eyes

"Because she's had that boy toy of her's before and through our fucking marriage-

"And I told you, you should kill him before she gets killed for sleeping around" I shrug, looking up at him. Luca was a painful exception, not exactly, but he came close to that. Cheating wife and he is in love with her.