lui shirosagi x reader (lemon)

thats a request from Aura_135 hope you like it!!!

Warning:
Smut

Here we go
_________________________________________

3rd person pov

Ay ay ay ay
The girlfriend of shirosagi.
Lui shirosagi.She was a true beauty, not gonna lie and she was kinda smart too.
That's why mr shirosagi laid his eyes on her. She was gorgeous. Too perfect to even exist. He loved her and she loved him. Right? Right? Right? That's what he thought. But the poor girl never loved him, not even liked him.
Mr shirosagi was a horrible person.
He would often scream at the girl and sometimes even hit her when she made him angry. He would manipulate her. telling her she was useless and nothing without him. She wasn't allowed to leave the house. He would tell her it was "dangerous " out there but he just wanted to keep her as a "housewife". Only god knows on what he was really up to when he's out on "work". Probably just hanging out with some bitches in the bar. Its disgusting. She wasn't allowed to speak. She was only allowed to speak out words that he liked. It was awful to be on her position.

He was obsessed but also didn't care.
He loved you but hurt you.
He wanted to keep you by himself but didn't realize that he broke you.
He sometimes smashed your head on the table or on the wall.
Gripping your arm till it broke.
Slapping your beautiful face.
Throwing you on the ground and hitting your stomach so hard you were Spitting out blood. Breaking your legs with a hammer and when you scream to loud he would blackmail you saying he would sew up your mouth.
When you cry too much he would say that he would make you blind if you didn't stop. Hell. Pure hell. This man was a monster. You were still wondering how you got together. You just forgot it. Maybe he just took you. yeah probably. Maybe he just kidnapped you. Only he knows. He said he loved you when treated you like a doll.

It was late in the night. You couldn't sleep and lui was in his "office". But you refused to believe it. You wanted to escape but how? You never tried to escape before so why not now? You couldn't live like this anymore.
You sat up and walked to the kitchen. You took a note and began to write

_________________________________________

I'm sorry lui but I don't love you and I  can't live with you anymore. This is too much for me. You're hurting me and only use me for whatever reasons. You don't love me, you just keep me as a pet. Please lui, leave me alone please. I don't want to live like this anymore. Don't try to find me please. I will tell nobody that you abused me but please leave me alone.
_________________________________________

You were about to continue to write when you heard the main door opening. Shit. He was here. You wanted to throw that letter away but were? Just then lui walked in the room.
,,oh my dear why aren't you sleeping?"
You gasped. ,,I..I couldn't sleep so I went to the kitchen to eat something.."

,,you wanted to eat something? In the middle of the night?"
You nodded.
He walked over to you and then saw that you were hiding something in your back.

,,hmm what is that?"
,,o-oh that? N-nothing just something I found. nothing I-importen"
You said.
,,let me see." He grabbed your hand and took the letter out.
,,lui don't!"
Too late. He was reading it.
,,its just a j-joke-"
,,A joke mhmm? Did no one tell you that you're bad at making jokes? Did I allow you to make a joke? Did I allow you to speak?"
You looked in his eyes in fear and started mumbling something.
,,I-Im sorry.."

He just stared at letter before tearing it up. He then walked up to you and grabbed your face
,,Look my dear, I know you're trying to escape but that won't happen.
You can't escape me, there is no escape.
You will stuck with me forever till you die. You will do as I say, anything I say. Your job is it to pleasure me and guess what. You failed. You disappointed me.
You didn't pleasure me with your "action". How pathetic.
You're a bad girl and do you know what bad girls get? A punishment. Yes yes a punishment. "
Your eyes widen. Punishment...?
"P-please don't! I will never do it agai-"
*smack *
,,DID I FUCKING ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK?!"
Dang... he just slapped you. Really hard... you were tearing up now. Why were you so stupid? Why did you thought that you could escape? There is no escape honey you're stuck with him for the rest of your life.

,,now now, it's time for your punishment ~"
You were lifted up by lui and he went to the bedroom with you over his shoulder.
'No no please no'
Once you both got to the bedroom he threw you on the bed.
,,strip"
Was all he said.
You didn't dare to disobey him so you did as you told.
He then striped all his clothes too and flipped you over so you were just facing the blanked.
*smack*
,,you little whore"
*smack*
,,my whore"
*smack*
,,you're mine"
*smack*
,,you dare you to leave me?!"
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

,,p-please stop..."
Oh you poor thing.
You'd actually think that he will stop? How cute~
He won't honey.
He won't.
,,I gave you everything and now you want to leave? How about I put a baby in this belly? I wonder how you will escape then"
Your eyes widen and you started you fight back. ,,NO DON'T I DON'T WANT TO BE A MOTHER PLEASE DON'T "
aww you think he will stop?
,,aww why not? You would look so good with my babies~ gotta fill that belly up with all my babies~
Damn you would look so sexy carrying my babies ~ ahhh~"
How disgusting.
He was disgusting.
You weren't ready.
You don't wanted to be a mother
You don't wanted to carry his baby.
You don't want him to become the father of your child.
But you didn't have a choice.
You could do nothing.
You were struggling away and he was getting annoyed ,,you bitch just stay still so I can put it in!"
,,NO"
,,Damn it women"
He just pulled you by your hair and slapped your face.
Before you could do something you felt something in your entrance and boom.
You screamed out in pain. He was inside of you. He didn't even do the finger job he just went in. ,,Stop crying you look ugly while crying."
But you didn't listen you just cried even more what annoyed lui.
,,shut tf up"
But you didn't.
Lui just went so pissed that he trusted in with no mercy.
He didn't start slow, he was hard and fast. He went so hard that you could hear the bed almost breaking.
,,damn baby- you're so tight aghh~"
You just couldn't stand it anymore.
You didn't enjoy it. It was pure pain.
You felt like you were getting breaked down. He was breaking you apart.
You would love to be anywhere but here. Anywhere is better than here.
You didn't know what to do. You just could stand still while he had his way with you. There was no chance of escaping. It hurt but there was nothing and I mean absolutely nothing you can or could do in that moment.
Believe me when I say dead is a better feeling than this. Everything hurts. Your whole body did hurt. You felt the blood come out of your vagina even tho you're not a virgin. It ain't surprising when I say he was the one who took your virginity a long time ago with force. ,,Damn women, you feel so good I'm about to cum" no.no.no.no
This couldn't happen.
,,NO PLEASE DON'T PLEASE I BEG YOU-"
Before you could say anything again you felt a knot and came right away. This was embarrassing. Your own body, came to his disgusting dick. Your own body betrayed you.
You didn't even realize you would cum till you came.
,,oh baby you'd like my dick? What a whore cumming on my dick. But I'm not complaining..."
It wasn't long till he came too.
With a brutal force, he slammed into you and came hard making you scream your lungs out.

,,can't wait for the baby."

_________________________________________
Word count: 1497