Aiger akabane x innocent reader lemon

I have been waiting someone to request this one-shot.
Ofc I did he's my second fav character 

and he's hot too!!!

asked by @mizberri  @ILoveAigaAkaba  @TrinityHandy4

Bro is hot
Request by and since all wanted a aiger lemon
Now I have a question for beyblade friends.
What is aigers real name?
Is it Aiger or Aiga?
Let me know in the comments and I will write this lemon with "Aiger"

Keys:

Y/N= your name
C/N= crush name, (for our yanderes)
M/N= mothers name
D/N= dads name
B/N= brothers name
S/N= sisters name
F/Bsf= female best friends name
M/bsf= Male best friends name
F/C= fav. Color
E/C= eye color
H/C= hair color
S/C= skin color

Some of the keys won't be needed but who cares.

Warning ⚠️
●nsfw
●Aiger is out of Character
●reader is kinda dumb
_________________________________________

3th person pov

Aiger and Y/N were childhood friends. Both were growing up togehter and always spending time with each other. At first Aiger was only seeing Y/N as a best friend but then puberty came. Yk the time when a females body starts to grow, her chest getting bigger and having pretty curves. Meanwhile the males body began to get attracted to the females. So Aiger was not an exception.
And once 18, Y/N's female body was growing, bigger chest, bigger butt and nice curvy hips. Including that aiger began to notice the beautiful features on Y/N's face. Beautiful S/C skin, shiny eyes that would light up whenever she saw him, soft lips that were looking like they were dying to feel aigers, her cheeks always red whenever she got shy, her side profile in that he could stare at forever, her eye bangs when she was tired from spending the night with him, her small ears on which he wanted to lean in tell her how badly he wanted to fuck her,
Her hair that was so flushy he just wanted to use her hair for some kind of a pillow. Everything about her was perfect. With the time aiger realized that he didn't only have a crush on the girl, but also fell in love with her. He was always surrounded by pretty girls since he's one of the best bladers but nobody was as pretty and shiny as his Y/N. Aiger began to give her small hints like holding her waist/hand/shoulder, eye contact, always mumbling something in her ear when he has something to tell, carrying her bag when it was to heavy and sometimes even carrying her body, kissing her hand, always hugging her when they two meet, laying his head on her shoulder when he was tired, taking her out on fancy restaurants to eat,always taking her side when someone was being mean to her, always complimenting her looks and how smart she is, spending all his time with her, sometimes buying her flowers, even taking out his shirt infront of her so she could see all his handsome muscles and Sixpack. But Y/N never really thought big about it. She just thought that it was normal for best friends to do this. She never really got his body language, thinking he just needs someone there for him after all this stress. Oh poor Y/N. If only she knew her best friend was turning on whenever he saw some skin showing from her shoulder/thighs. All the nights of getting off by the imagination of her under him. I wonder how many times he came by the thought of her. Who knows. But Aiger can't take it anymore. He felt like dying if he didn't get the girl soon for all himself.

Today was Saturday that meant Aiger and Y/N were having a sleepover.
The female packed her stuff and went to Aigers house. When she arrived she was greeted by the wild boy and they began to talk.