CHAPTER 1: Gentle Soul

Jennette walked the halls of an empty palace, she was about to be sent off to who knows where to do some tutoring with a family she didn't even know about, she sighed as she entered the carriage. She soon found herself on a boat a while later.
         She got off the carriage, there, a tall man greeted her "hello lady Jennette" he said "hello" Jennette said, at this time the man nor the family didn't know about Obelia, because this empire was rather far and did no trade with Obelia. Jennette followed the man and said "call them" he spoked. After that 1 15 year old boy came out, he looked pissed, and there was 2 girls, one with blonde hair and one with red hair, they seemed scary all of them, she didn't know if she could handle them, she greeted herself "hello my name is Jennette" she curtsied, the male and female glared at her, while the blondie said "hello I'm Roxanna Agriche" she said "I'm here to tutor you all" she assumed, Roxanna laughed "I see" she said "I'll watch" she said again, Jennette nodded and walked to put her stuff somewhere. She came into the room where the two children were and where the older sister was "okay first is posture, for you my lady, your shoulder will stay ba-" the girl was refusing to do anything "m-my lady....?" Jennette questioned "I don't need tutoring Jeremy doesn't either!!" she said, Jennette sweats "please just listen" Jennette touched her shoulder "do not touch me!" she said pissed "please j-just follow-" "Charlotte, please listen to your instructor" Roxanna suggested while Jenentte looked at the girl 'Charlotte', "okay so your shoulders stay back, your back should be straight and your chin should be lifted up slightly" Jennette said, Charlotte looked at her pissed.
Jennette then went on to the boy her age "young master, please listen and follow me" she said, he accepted since his sister wanted it. Jennette corrected his posture needless to say he was annoyed "see it wasn't so hard" he gave attitude to his sister, he wasn't sticking up for Jennette, he just felt the need to be better in front of his sister "you little-" Charlotte pounced at Jeremy "ah! C-calm down everyone" Jennette said, gesturing her hands out, Jennette watched the two sibling fight "pl-" "my my are we really fighting in front of guests?" Roxanne asks "ah it's quiet alright" "you shouldn't be doing this" there voices towered over the others "sorry, Jennette" Jeremy bowed and left "sorry" Charlotte murmured "sorry, oh you didn't get their names did you? The boy is Jeremy Agriche, he's a hot head well both of them are he's 15 and Charlotte is turning 13 this month" Roxanna said "thank you miss" Jennette said "I'll be back!" she smiled, exiting the building.
"What do you think about the new tutor?" Roxanna asks "she's annoying and she has a doll face" Jeremy said, sticking his tongue out "I see....." she said "hopefully she'll be able to stay long enough that she'll be your friend, or lover~" she sang walking out the room, Jeremy was flustered at her comment but got back to his work.
             Jennette sat down in her empty home, she had no clue why she was sent here to tutor, maybe the emperor and princess hated her? Yes that's the only explanation Jennette has, she thought back to the boy Jeremy Agriche, he was handsome, but scary, maybe someone like that in her life could save her and love her like Felix does with Lily, she blushed at the thought of it, she always read romance novels so it's no surprise she would have a slight crush on the boy. She soon fell asleep in her bed, slowly drifting off and the body soon resting.

——————————————-

I haven't read all of both manwhas so don't hate pls :)