CHAPTER 3: Not So Gentle

————————————
Jeremy awoke, once again to maids preparing him for the doll face, he sighed and asked his sister, who was walking next to him "why do I have to see that doll face everyday?" he rubbed his temples "because father said you need it, and Jennette is pretty cute girl she seems nice too" Roxanna sighed "but what if she's plotting against us!?" he asks "your overthinking......." Roxanna said "mhm...." he didn't believe those words. As he walked to the room, he heard screaming "YOURE SAYING THAT I DONT HAVE MANNERS!?" He heard Charlotte scream, he opened the door to see Jennette cornered and Charlotte screaming at her "n-no, not at all miss!" she said, stuttering "what's going on?" Roxanna asked "this ignorant girl is saying I have no manners!" she pointed at Jennette "n-no! Please listen that isn't true!" Jennette pleaded, tears threatened to spill down "Charlotte, father hired a tutor so you and Jeremy could learn more" Roxanna said "b-bu" "apologize" "sorry......" Charlotte said, glaring at both Jennette and Roxanna, soon she started crying "you guys are meanies!" she ran out "w-wait!" Jennette called "I'll follow her out." Roxanna said, yelling Charlottes name "well I guess that leaves you and me, young master" Jennette smiled "yeah...." He said, disappointed his sister left him with the dollie "well, miss Charlotte got mad about dancing manners, so please stay calm" Jennette soothed, Jeremy sighed and muttered a fine.
It was slow, but soon Jennette said "great! Now we can try dancing to the music! Since lady Charlotte is t here I guess we have to do it together!" Jennette cheered, Jeremy surprisingly stays quiet and dances with this, beau-no! Soft girl! 'How annoying...' he sighs, once the music ends, Jennette reminded hime of the promise he made, he sighed and had a maid prepare a tea setup, again. As they were drinking tea, Jeremy tried to figure out where this girl came from, her backstory, and maybe some other facts, it was for his sister anyway 'what is with this bitch?' he asked himself "uh young master, you've been staring at me for a while...." Jennette sweats, "you, what was your childhood like? Out of curiosity" Jeremy asks "oh..let me think" she thought for a minute, Jeremy didn't know what was going through her mind or why she needed to think about childhood memories "w-well as far I can remember, for some reason I was always distanced from people I loved, my aunts, uncles, cousins, even my parents! So I never got the right social skills, which may be why I am who I am today" Jennette said, blushing out of embarrassment "b-but I'm sure the young master likes me!" she said, but deep down, she knew he hated her. Jeremy looked at the girl and sighed 'distanced? The hell is that supposed to mean?' he thought "so you're saying, you don't have siblings, your parents are away on a business trip, and you and your cousins are distanced so you don't see them very much?" he asks ".....y-yes!" Jennette said 'thank goodness he took it wrong.....hopefully he doesn't think I'm a shut out....' she thought, sheathing out a sigh. Jeremy followed the girl out, she bid her goodbye, but Jeremy felt something, he didn't know how to explain it, it was like... a seed in his throat, telling him to not let the girl go, of course he thought it was a grudge, so he let go of it.
          Later on, Jeremy couldn't help but think of the former princess, the former princess couldn't stop thinking about Jeremy, of course, since she's easier with her feelings, she excepted it pretty quickly,  it Jeremy....would take, a very long time.

——————————————————