CHAPTER 2: Gentle Touch

Jennette dully looked out the carriage window, she wasn't sure when she would return to Obelia, she stepped out the carriage and entered the mansion, a maid brought Jennette to the tutoring room "hello young lady and young master" she said curtsying "hello" they said pouting "so todays lesson will be about tea party manners, young master, this applies to you too so I recommend you watch" Jennette said "yeah yeah" he groaned "so my lady, your posture must be straight, put your thumb here, and the three other fingers on top, the pinky finger will lift itself as you drink" Jennette said "young master it's your turn, I hope you listened to my directions" Jennette sang. Jeremy did as she said with Charlotte "great job!" Jennette cheered.
              "Oh yes, Jennette, there's a party in a few weeks for Charlottes birthday, I was wondering if you could come?" Roxanna asked "of course I would" Jennette clasped her hands together. Roxanna requested that Jennette stayed for awhile and explore the headquarters 'hm this mansion is much more bigger than the Alpheus one.......' She thought humming a tune, she looked at the flowers and played with them "well you certainly don't know your manners while walking around" a voice said "ah! Young master! I'm sorry I was so lost in thought I didn't realize what I was doing" she said "well you should take more tutoring before teaching us" he spat "ahaha I'll correct myself" she bowed and held his hand to her forehead "hey! Hey are you holding my hand!?" he exclaimed, getting annoyed "it's manner full from where I come from" she said tilting her head "ugh whatever, what are you still doing here anyway?" he asked, glaring at the girl "Miss Roxanna asked if I could stay. Is there a problem with it?" she asked, as soon as he heard Roxanna he sighed "fine if it's what sister wants" he said, walking away "you must really like miss Roxanna, Young master" she said, happy 'hopefully Ijekiel and mister like me like that' she thought 'ah why not get to know the young master?' she asked herself "w-wait young master!" she ran towards him "why are you following me!?! he groaned "perhaps we aren't on the same page, I'd like to be friends" she said, walking at the same pace as him, he snorted "hah! Are you even a noble?" he asked "w-well no" she lied, she didn't want him to like her because of her nobility status or because she's a former princess "then we can't even be friends" he said, pissed, Jennette pouted and sighed "well.....may I have tea with you?" she asked "ugh....if you stop bugging me" he said "until the young lady's birthday" Jennette said, gesturing her pointer finger up "ugh, fine" he said "Mariam, prepare tea" he called a random maid "y-yes sir!" she said, bowing "follow me" he said walking into the garden with Jennette following.
            Jennette was happy that she at least got to have tea with Jeremy, but Jeremy was trying to figure out Jennette. "Young Master, I have a question. Have you ever seen a glazed ice lily? It's one of my favorite flowers!" Jennette said "no and frankly I-" "it's a Lily that's icy colors! It's very pretty and it sparkles like jewels! Like your eyes!" she pointed at him, cheery, the boy looked at her very unamused 'ah he must be annoyed' Jennette thought, quieting down.

The rest of the tea time was quiet.

As Jennette got ready to say goodbye she said "oh young master, thank you for having tea with me, I look forward to Tomorrow!" she exclaimed, curtsying, she entered the carriage and graciously left.
        "Do you like her?" A voice asked "huh!? No of course not! I hate that doll face! She's annoying!" he said "mhm" Roxanna said, not believing his answer.

——————————————————-