dancing to SG (requested)

"See you all tomorrow!" Jennie smiled as she headed out of the practice room as the rest of the girls gathered their things to head out for the evening.

Lisa's phone chimed on the floor and she reached for it, curious as to why.

The notification she received was from your TikTok.

Realizing that you posted a new video made a smile tug at her lips and, being your biggest cheerleader, she was ready to watch the video and spam your comment section with different emojis and comments.

She tapped on the notification and the video loaded up and her smile faded, a look of shock appearing instead.

"Holy-" She whispered as she watched the video, the volume up loud as SG blared through her phone speakers.

The TikTok was you dancing to SG, doing the choreography you learned from her.

It left her feeling shocked, amazed, and... a little jealous.

Because as the video finished and she tapped on the comments, she noticed that a lot of people had beat her here and they had left behind a lot of comments telling you how lucky Lisa is and how good you looked.

She grabbed her things and said goodbye to Jisoo and Rosé before heading home to you.

When she arrived, she saw you in bed upstairs, smirking as your eyes met.

"Did you see my TikTok?"

"Yes." She replied, biting her lip.

"I think..." she paused as she walked to you, her hands on your shoulders. "That you're truly the sexiest girl in the world."

You chuckled and closed your eyes, heart skipping beat after beat as she kissed your neck.

"Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that because your entire comment section is filled with people flirting with you, telling you how hot you are, and how lucky I am. They're not wrong."

You breathed out a soft sigh, loving the brush of her lips on your skin.

"But, damn, baby girl. I wish I would've been the first and only one to see that. This is the first time I've seen you dance and to SG at that,"

You pulled her closer.

"I'm just so in love with you and you're the most beautiful girl in the world. Next time, if you dance again, let me be the first to see."

She put her lips on yours and you smirked against them.

"Okay." You grinned, more than happy to do that.