(1)

Jungwoo: "I'm brave enough to say those three significant words to you."

Jaehyun: *shaken* "Let's state it together."

(Simultaneously.)

Jaehyun: "I love you."

Jungwoo: "Choke me daddy."

Jaehyun: (●__●)

💚🧡

Xiaojun: "In German, how do you say I love you?"

Yangyang: "Ich liebe dich."

Hendery, from a distance: "I also love d*ck."

💚🧡

Jungwoo: "What's it like to share a room with Doyoung?"

Yuta: "Once, I asked him for water while he was mad at me, but instead he brought me a glass filled with ice and told me to wait."

💚🧡

Johnny: "I'm generally made up of 80% pizza, 20% water, and 100% swag."

Jaehyun: "That's 200%."

Johnny: "I'm twice the man you'll ever be."

💚🧡

Donghyuck: "Are you wearing those space pants because your butt is out of this world?"

Mark: "I'm actually wearing baseball pants because this butt is way out of your league."

💚🧡

Taeyong: "Excuse me, I've lost my son; could I make an announcement?"

Clerk: "Sure."

Taeyong: *leans into the microphone* "Jaemin, show up here or I'll have you and Jeno sleep separately tonight!"

💚🧡

Y/n: After being a NCTzen for so long, I am disappointed to announce that they're all worse than expected.

Taeyong: Said you're too young to be posting your opinions on Twitter.

💚🧡

Donghyuck: "I have no interest in Mark-hyung."

(Mark thinking about all the times Donghyuck has been trying to kiss him.)

💚🧡

Winwin: "Why are you so short?"

Ten: "I don't know. I'm taking inspiration from your lines."

💚🧡

Mark: "You are to close with Renjun these days, aren't you Donghyuck?"

Donghyuck: I don't know Mark-hyung, you are too close with Kang Daniel these days too, aren't you?"

💚🧡

Taeyong: "My cutie cute son, do you love me?"

Chenle: "Shut up old man, we're in public place."

💚🧡

Hansol: "Fame doesn't last forever. It's going to leave you eventually."

Taeil: "I see you speak from experience."

💚🧡