Chapter 18 : Aiya's First Day of School

"Aiya baby, it's time to get up,"

ఌఌఌ
𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Today was the day the little Aizawa despised to happen. First day of Kindergarten.

After the family picnic was over and the family of three arrived home, Y/n and Shota had broke the news to the little girl over Ice Cream.

If Y/n had a choice, Aiya wouldn't have to go to school and she could homeschool her.

That could of happened if she wasn't working anymore, but now she had students to prepare for the festival and to start up some hero work.

Aiya didn't want to go to school because she wouldn't be able to see Class 1-A as much and stay away from her parents.

She loved the idea of making friends and learning but she loves being around Class 1-A more.

"Mommy, please not today," Aiya begged with teary eyes.

Y/n frowned at the sight of her daughter. She knew her baby was nervous and didn't want to be gone for hours away from her parents and the class.

"Aiya you have to go baby, but it'll only be for a few hours till mommy and daddy come pick you up," Y/n said trying to cheer the girl.

She picks her daughter up and takes her to her bathroom to give her a bath and to brush her teeth.

Thankfully, Y/n had done Aiya's hair last night so it wouldn't be a hassle to do her hair every morning.

She moisturized her daughter's skin with Shea Butter and dresses her up in her outfit.

She applied hair moose onto Aiya's braids and tied a scarf on her edges so they could lay.

The whole morning Aiya had been quiet. When Y/n put on Princess and the Frog she wasn't really interacting with the movie like she usually does.

"Aiya are you nervous?" Y/n asked taking off the scarf and running her hands in her daughter's braids.

"Yes," Aiya mumbled quietly with a nod.