Birthday Gift

RYE

Yay! Another birthday I spend alone. I am currently on my last college semester and although I have a small group of friends they decided to make a trip to the Bahamas without me on my birthday week. I guess it's safe to say they are my ex- group of friends. My parents are too busy with their babies, their companies, that they forget about their actual daughter, me.

I kinda expected a call from them but it is 3 pm and I haven't received any calls or messages from my family or friends aside from the call on the morning my precious grandmother, Grace, gave me. My granny is my angel and she is the main reason I wake up everyday.

I am currently on my way to the Gucci store to buy myself a birthday present. Yes, shopping is my frequent coping method, so what? I might even stop by the sex you shop down the street and buy another vibrator to fully celebrate my 24th Birthday.

I am like five minutes away from the Gucci store. I decided to walk from my apartment to the store since I didn't feel like driving through the traffic at the moment. My knees are sore and I thank my gut for deciding to wear sneakers today. I have a simple red silk lace shirt with some light wash ripped jeans, my black converse, and my hair is pulled up in a messy ponytail.

I pass through the glass door and into the cool air of the store. Everything is so beautiful and I don't know how I'll be able to chose one thing out of everything here. As I am looking at the bag section I am suddenly stopped by something or someone. I trip from the impact and expect the cold marble floors but two warm hands change that possibility as I am pulled up and into a comforting chest.

HARRY

"I need a new silk shirt." That was the my first thought this morning. I have an important meeting tomorrow and I need to look presentable since I am representing my company and brand to a bunch of old, judgy people. I decided to not go to work today and just have a little calm before the storm I will be facing tomorrow.

I took the keys for my beige 1976 450SL Mercedes and left the house heading to my favorite clothing store, Gucci. My friends and family always laugh at me because I like that store so much and say that I will end up getting married with it. Maybe I will, cause I don't do relationships or vanilla sex. I just like to fuck. Hard.

Anyways, I make it to the parking lot and leave my keys and car to the valet. I love passing through those doors and into the cool air the sophisticated store provides. It looks like I am the only one here and I go straight into the men area and head for the clothing racks. I just need a black silk shirt in my size, to pay, and then I'm out of here. I kinda want a coffee and read the book I left in the glove compartment of my car, after I leave. Shit, I also need groceries.

I look through the rack and I find my shirt and now I just need to pay. As I make my way to the checkout I crash into someone. I sense they are about to fall so I reach out for them to prevent them from falling and pull them into my chest. It all happened so fast but as they make a move to look up I am speechless. I've never seen such a beautiful person in my life.

RYE

OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM ABOUT TO SHIT MY PANTS.

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.

HE IS FUCKING GORGEOUS. SHIT RYE LOOK AWAY. NO ACTUALLY DONT. SHIT. FUCK.

-"Hi"

shit.

"Um... hi, sorry for um.. y'know" God, I can't take myself anywhere.

He then chuckles. He is so handsome. "Oh don't worry love, I wasn't looking through where I was walking".