Wall 1 wall 2 wall 3

"Come on they should be here by now"!! Yelled an angered America.
Ding.... Ding...
Germany walks to the door
"Ah Japan thank you for coming so quickly with the stuff I ordered, you're to tell no one what I ordered or what you saw... that also means you can't write it down for anyone or sign anything thank you Bye" Germany said as quickly as possible ready to put this plan in action.
She took the two boxes into the living room. From there Canada and America put on two short blonde wigs, black tank tops, green general jackets custom fitted for them and jeans with boots. Last but not least I had Japan make exact replicas of my Celtic cross necklace for them. From there they pulled out a long blonde wig and a lavender dress. I sneered my nose but knew that this was how it was gonna have to be go through with our plan.
As I slipped into the dress it hugged me in places that my jacket usually covered it fell knee length. America covered my face with medium  makeup and neutral tone eyeshadow. Canada curled my wig and placed it where you couldn't tell it was a wig.
With all the changes done phase one of are plan was done. I headed to Ireland while America headed to England and Canada went to Greece.

Back in Germany

Italy and Prussia restarted doctor who from season one. Waiting to see if Ivan could actually find Germany. Only five hours have passed and little under two hours ago Canada called asking about the deal and when it's safe to bring Lucilia home.
I love that she's so concerned.
Gilbert is sure that Ivan won't find her but with a sparkle party on the line he told him that Lucilia went to her favorite place where potatoes are know for their best but little does Ivan know she's across the Atlantic Ocean with America.