Daily walls

For the next two weeks it was the same routine. Same foods, same cloths, same people, same everything.
Feli tried multiple times to skip out of practice. I think with me feeling down its hurting the others around me.

That morning

As I got up to go make breakfast, I knew I'd been beaten by Japan. He was making rice with eggs. I wasn't going to complain. As I walked past him I softly said "no training today". At this he nearly dropped a bowl he had for the rice. Japan gave me a curious look but wasn't going to complain. He wouldn't complain since its been 24 days of straight practice.

I eat quickly and leave ...my mind is a race against time, a ticking time bomb, a grenade with the pin pre pulled.
I went to my favorite spot took off my shoes and rolled up my pants. I sat on the bank thinking and splashing my feet in the water. Everything a month ago seemed so clear, I was moving on. But no I had to have nightmares to remind me that I still don't have all my memories.

I sat there until noon. I got up to put on my shoes when I heard a voice behind me say " if I didn't know you for your battle tactics, I would of totally tried to come up and give you a hug then maybe a kiss".
As I turned around I found Ivan standing there with a pleasant smile.