Fine!

TRIGGER WARNING. ABUSE, DEPPRESSIVE STUFF, S#ICIDE MENTION, AND  SWEARING. LEAVE THIS STORY IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS OR THEY COULD POSSIBLY TRIGGER YOU.

      Isabelle is a 16 year old girl who came out as bisexual to her parents when she was 13. Her parents disowned her as soon as she said those words and her parents became aggressive.  "WHAT DID YOU SAY! YOU LIKE GIRLS TOO!?" Her father yanked her arm hard and slammed her against the wall. Her mother went to her and slapped her across her face and said "You are a disappointment to this family and a fucking attention seeker. YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR IT TOO!!" Her father then punched her in her stomach and roughly let her go, then walked away. Isabelle sat there with tears in her face and ran upstairs.

              3 YEARS LATER (NOW)

    Isabelle was in her room and made the decision to cut her hair. Fuck it, she thought. She went in the bathroom and cut her hair, finally. The girl looked at her short hair and smiled. It was the first smile in awhile because of her parents that still disowned her. Isabelle went down stairs and grabbed a snack. She turned around and saw her parents extremely angry. Her mother stood there speechless and smacked her on the face, her father was boiling with anger and just said " get out of this fucking house in 30 minutes you bitch."   She rushed up the stairs, tears in her eyes and ran into her room. Grabbing her bag and filling it with important things and clothes.

    She picked up her phone, hands shaking, and dialed her best friends number. Julie Molina, the girl that saved her in so many ways. The phone started ringing then she answered. "Hello? Is this Isabelle?" Julie said "Julie! My parents are kicking me out!" Isabelle sobbed. "Okay! Leave and come to my house. My dad said you could stay here." Julie said and Isabelle said "o-okay I-I-I will be there." She hung up and shoved her phone in her bag, as well as the 'Sunset Curve' poster she had and ran downstairs. Isabelle got to the door and her father harshly pushed her out the door and slammed it shut.

      Isabelle got on her bike and rode to Juile's home. She arrived and knocked on the door. Ray opened the door and she grabbed onto him and tightly hugged him. "W-where is J-Julie?" Ray pointed towards the studio and the girl ran across the yard and pulled open the doors. Only to find three boys with Julie as well. She shook her head and ran over to Julie, pushing the boys softly and crashed into Julie. "What happend to you..."Julie said and put her hand over the hand mark on Isabelle's face.

   Isabelle looked around the room and removed her hands from Julie immediately. There stood the band she treasured dearly, Sunset Curve. "W-what t-the hell are L-Luke, Reggie a-and A-Alex do- how-." Isabelle stood there and shook her head thinking they weren't real but felt a hand on her face and saw Alex touching her. She collapsed on the floor and backed away in the corner. "Julie how are they here." She said. Julie came to her side and said "they're ghosts." 

    "I believe you...because I know them and that they died in 95." Isabelle said as the boys all turned to face her. She shrugged and looked at their faces studying the look of concern on each of their faces. "Oh you see my face... Yeah parents are horrible."Isabelle laughed sadly. "How old even are you?" Luke asked. "I am 16 and my name is Isabelle" Isabelle said. "Well um... I am going to put my stuff up in the loft." Isabelle said awkwardly.  Julie left for dinner and Isabelle finshed unpacking then climbed down the latter and sat on the sofa.

       "Hey Isabelle what are you even doing here?"Reggie questioned and Luke and Alex hit him. "Uh... my parents kicked me out because I cut my hair and a few years ago came out. My parents got aggressive over the years and thats how I got bruised." She said.
"Oh I'm sorry for asking." Reggie said and Isabelle waved it off. She got up and patted Reggie. "I still don't know how I can touch you." Isabelle muttered and went up to the loft to sleep.