Oh.... RIGHT!

Isabelle looked at tbe boys and saw their shocked faces after hearing her play. "Woahh Izzy you never said you could play! I-I even bet you could sing!!" Luke said as Reggie and Alex pointed at him in agreement. "Yeah I do both, also drums keyboard and bass." "RAD!" The boys yelled before the studio doors opened just seconds after. Julie came stumbling in and Isabelle started talking "I am going to head out, I'll be back later." Everyone was going to say something but didn't.

As Isabelle left, the boys and Julie discussed a gig that they were going to play. Isabelle got on her bike and plugged in her earbuds as she drove to somewhere. The girl pulled up to her old house and sat behind the bushes to glance at her parents, Martha and Harold. They were otherwise known as the people that caused her harm. Isabelle saw her parents, they looked happy and were cooking and getting along. Wait... they aren't fighting? The girl thought. She could start to hear them talking and saying "I am so glad she is gone Harry.... she was awful and such a disappointment." Her mother said as she and her father laughed.

Isabelle dug in her pocket and found the pocket knife that she was given by Rose when she was alive. The girl made sure her bike was hidden as she felt rage build in her vains. She wasn't going to hurt them unless they hurt her.... again. She walked up to the front door of the home she left and swung open the door. Isabelle rushed into the living room and started talking once she saw her devilish parents. " I have finally built the courage to come here and confront you both. You two are the most horrible, piece of shit parents that I ever knew." The girl said as she saw her parents starting to come close.

" You don't get to celebrate and live your life! You took that from me so you assholes deserve to burn in hell and feel the flames burning your skin!!" Isabelle yelled even louder and her father slapped her and her mother did the same. The girl smirked and slashed at her parents telling them to stay back. She nicked herself as she made sure that it was tightly in her grasp. Isabelle stepped back but her father grabbed the knife and pointed it at her. "Not so chatty now, are you disappointment?" He said as he pushed it against and cut Isabelle's arm since she held it up in a defense position.

She looked at the man and kicked him in his area and grabbed the knife. "Now you two should know when to fucking own up to your horrible mistakes and leave me the hell alone, don't even think about me anymore! You got that fuckers?" Isabelle said as she backed up and left the house on her bike. She rode to a gas station and paid for bandages and stuff to make sure the wounds don't get infected. Isabelle rushed in the bathroom and locked it shut as she started cleaning her wound and patching it up.

The girl thanked the cashier and left the gas stop. Isabelle rode on her bike and stopped near a hill and climbed up it. She felt her phone buzz and looked at her phone.
Message from Julie<3
J: Hey Iz! Are you coming back home soon? Me and the boys are worried a bit......
I: Yeah I will be home soon<3 Don't worry😌 Tell the boys I'll be back before 9pm. Ily😊

J: Okay Iz ilyt <3

Isabelle cleared the message and continued climbing the hill. She got to the top and sat on the green, point-looking grass. She took a minute and grabbed her guitar from the case on her back. She started playing and singing.

And then

Isabelle finished singing and put her guitar down in its case. The girl looked around and saw Alex standing beside her. He sat down and just looked at her. "Oh... hey Alex." Isabelle said as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Im glad I have you, the guys, and Julie. You are my family." The girl said to the blonde that is like a brother to her. "Yeah of course! You know we are always here for you and love you." Alex said.