2

Isabelle woke up from the loft and looked over the edge and saw the boys sleeping. She smiled softly and left to the house. Isabelle went inside and sat at the table, completely zoned out. "Did you hear what I said Izzy?" Ray said using her nickname. "Hm... can you repeat it again?" The girl replied as she heard Julie and Carlos coming downstairs. "Would you like some food?" Ray said as Isabelle nodded. "Hey Izzy!" Carlos said brightly. "Awe hey little man! How you been bud?"  She said as she hugged Carlos. "I've been good!" "Now lets get eating!!" Isabelle said as everyone got their food.

     Isabelle and Julie got their bags and headed off to school, meeting Flynn on the way. They all parted ways and went to their classes. Isabelle went to her first class, which is math and did the assignment the teacher told her to do. She finished her first few classes and went to walk the halls on her free period. All of a sudden the girl was pushed into lockers by one of the bullies named Ross. 

   "Hey freak! What the hell is a loser like you doing out here? Did your friends leave you? Oh... right! They aren't actually your friends!" Ross said snarky, having a tight hold on the girls wrist making her wince. "Get the HELL OFF ME!" Isabelle said, as she mustered up all the strength she had and harsly pushed the boy to the ground. The girl punched the boy multiple times as he punched her back trying to get out from under her. "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON ME OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SCHOOL GOT IT?"  Isabelle said angrily as she slapped the boy and pushed him against the ground harshly.

   Isabelle had tears in her eyes as she saw people were staring at her and ran into the bathroom to clean herself up. She looked in the mirror and saw how many scratches and bruises she had on her body.  She quickly cleaned it up and decided she was going to leave early. Isabelle told Julie and Flynn that she was going to leave so they would know. She walked on the beach and decided to sit down just above the shore. She heard poofs but didn't bother to look. "Hey guys..." she said as her voice cracked.

    Isabelle felt hands turn her face and found out they were Lukes. She saw their paled faces as Reggie and Alex came to her side as they sat down, Luke siting infront of her. "What happened?" Reggie asked quietly. "Some asshole put his hands on me and pushed me against the wall so I hurt him back and stood up for myself." Isabelle said as she looked at the boys and squeezed their shoulders. "Are you okay though?"  Alex asked as he squeezed her hand. " I will be... eventually." Isabelle said trying to reassure all the boys as she hugged them. "But either way I need to get going to Juile's." Isabelle said.

    Isabelle got to Julie's and went inside for dinner. She grabbed a plate and got her own food as she sat at the table. "Thank you for dinner Ray" the girl said quietly. "Yep no problem Izzy" Ray said smiling slightly. "Hey Iz" Julie said as she nudged Isabelle's knee. " Yeah?" Isabelle questioned. "You okay?" Julie asked as she heard "Yes" from Isabelle's mouth. Everyone had cleaned up dinner and Isabelle and Julie went to the studio. Isabelle threw her bag up to the loft and sat on the couch as Julie sat beside her.

   The girls talked and Isabelle told Julie what happened with her bully Ross and that she would be okay. Julie left the studio about 20 minutes prior to the boys poofing in. "Hey Izzy!!" Reggie said with a smile as he patted her shoulders and grabbed his bass. The girl stood up as Alex and Luke also grabbed their instruments. Isabelle grabbed her case with a guitar in it and brought it down. She played a quick tune on it and look at the boys smiling.