Chapiter 3: Beating people whit quirks

"Yo Kodai, Yanagi, wait for us!" Two girls joined the two in front of Izuku, who was still looking at who he was convinced was Yui whit wide eyes. The first one had long orange hair and green eyes while the other one had dark green hair, darker then his, whit green eyes, again darker then his. "Wow, who's the good-looking guy in front? You two know him?", said the one whit green hair, revealing her shark teeth similar to Kirishima's. Izuku decided to present himself instead of just staring like a dumbass: "Hi, my name's Izuku Midoriya." Yui's eyes widen even more in confirmation of the boy in front of her. "It's been a while Yui, hope you still remember me...", Izuku adds. The girl smiles, responding: "Of course I do...", showing the chain whit the moon crescent that Izuku had given her. The green-haired teen smiles brightly, showing off the pendant that Yui had given him.

"Ha I see, so this is the guy you talked about", says the girl whit short white hair next to Kodai. Presenting herself as Reiko Yanagi, she then tells Izuku that she met Kodai in middle-school and when she asked about the pendant she had on her neck since she liked it, Kodai talked about him. "It was the first time I saw Kodai smile." The concerned girl blushes but keeps a stoic face, looking at Reiko whit a look that said, 'stop talking'. Izuku was also blushing but he looked at Yui whit a smile.

"I was looking forward to seeing you in UA, it just sucks that we're not in the same class..." Yui smiles, saying: "Sure, but at least we still have lunch and during breaks." In the back, Setsuna and Kendo were smirking, immediately thinking about the same thing. "Hey Reiko, want to come whit us eat something?" Without waiting for an answer, both girls grabbed Reiko and dipped, leaving Izuku and Yui alone.

The two newly reunited friends decide to hang out for the first time in almost ten years. First they went to grab something to eat while talking about how their life had been. Izuku learned about her few friends she made in middle-school, one of them being Reiko Yanagi. Izuku then talked about himself, telling her that he didn't make any new friends after her but that their promise made him go beyond his limits in training. She then asked about his training and preparation for UA and even the normally stoic Yui had a shocked look on her face.

She then grabbed Izuku's hands, passing her fingers on his many scars. "You really destroyed your limits huh..." The green-haired boy was blushing slightly at the contact while the girl was too distracted to think about what she was doing. In the end, the two exchanged numbers and Izuku returned home. "Izuku!!", yelled his mother, tackling hug him. "Sorry for coming back late mom, I was hanging out whit a friend." His mother then scolded him: "Next time you better call or text me, I was really worried about you!" The teen sighed, promising her.

The next few days were fine, the classes were basically normal, except the fact that their teachers were heroes. At the cafeteria, he ate whit Yui, Reiko, Kendo, Setsuna, Kaminari, Kirishima, Ida and Uraraka. There was a weird blonde dude talking shit about 1-A who came up to him but Kendo knocked him out, thankfully because Izuku was starting to want to punch the little fucker in the face. There was also the time when Uraraka called him Deku, which he made clear to her to never call him that again. She understood why but she still liked the name.

The green-haired teen was talking reading one of his notebook until noises were heard from outside the class. Aizawa sighed, clearly expecting something he wouldn't like. The noise felt like there was a giant running in the hallway. The door of the class then suddenly opened, a familiar blonde hero entering in a hero pose: "I am... HERE, entering the door like a normal person!!" Izuku's face darkened and he looked out of the window.

Everyone were too focused on the number one hero at the front of the class to notice the quirkless teen's reaction. All Might noticed though, he had to have a talk whit the stubborn young man. The underground hero looked at the number 1 whit an annoyed look, saying: All Might we're losing time. Go on whit the class..."