Shu x Valt (Turbo)

Shu was quite relieved after Aiger's win on Phi, but that turned into a wave of disappointment when Aiger defeated Valt along the way. Today he was about to go meet Valt to discuss about that. He was really sad about what happened to his friend, or someone more than friend, but that secret will never go out.

He was sitting on one of the tables of the coffee shop, waiting for Valt who was late as usual. He wanted to order something to eat, but Valt not being there, he restrained. Soon enough, the blue boy came running to Shu's table, "SHU I'M SORRY THAT I'M LATE!!!"

The whole shop looked at them, and then the whispers started. Annoyed, Shu got up and started to walk out of the place, leaving a confused Valt.

'Shu seems so angry today, wonder what happened.' Valt thought to himself and started following the albino. Shu, fuming, looked for another coffee shop where they wouldn't blow their cover and sat on a table. Valt sat on the opposite side, "S-Shu, I'm s-s-sorry..."

"Sorry? You lost Valt. You lost against a damn kid. I thought we had a promise?"

Valt shook slightly, "I-I promise I'll take my title back, please don't leave me again..."

"If it was to you to be world champion for any 5 years, this would have worked. You should have been the champion 5 years in a row. I trained you every single minute since I got the ownership to the Raging Bulls, I wasted every single second of my precious time just so that you can remain champion. And you let a hot-headed, little boy defeat you?"

"Shu please-"

"Excuse me, I have to go to the restroom." Shu said angrily and stood up. Valt followed, wanting another chance to be the best in the world. Yes, Shu had given him every moment of his time, just to shape him to a better blader. Valt can't pay him back like this.

Valt locked the door from inside the restroom after entering to see an angry, red-faced Shu leaning against the sink with his hands crossed. The albino looked at him, "What do you want?"

"Just one more chance Shu, I promise I'll never lose my title again." Valt then remembered something, "You weren't this angry when I lost my title to Hearts."

Shu snorted, "That guy was cheating all the way, I'm talking about losing to a true blader. So you're bond with Valkyrie was not enough?"

That touched a nerve, but Valt still acted along, "I'm really sorry, Shu. I should have been more tough and all. I won't do it again, I swear!"

"Do you take anything seriously!? I can't believe I wasted my time on shaping you up. I don't even know why I befriended y-"

Slap.

Shu's eyes widened and stung at the sudden pain in his cheek. Valt didn't seem to mind as he pulled the other closer by the collar and kissed him harshly. Shu tried to pull away, tears gathering in his eyes more, but Valt's grip was tight, so Shu had no option but to kiss back.

The soft lips trailed on his neck, making dark hickeys and giving wet licks on the pale skin. Shu shivered, finding this foreign feeling to be creepy. Valt went lower down until he reached Shu's pants, and unbuttoned it.

Shu's member sprang out, and Valt decided to tease the other blader a bit. He licked the tip, causing Shu to groan and wriggle against Valt. Valt continued his ministrations like Shu wasn't struggling to get free from him, not that he realised at the moment. Valt soon took the length fully into his mouth, sucking and bobbling his head up and down. Shu squeaked in the overloaded pleasure he was receiving, he wanted to cum so badly.

"Ah~ Valt please..."

Valt bobbled his head faster, and the next thing Shu saw was Valt's mouth away from his member and white substance leaking from the side of his mouth, "You taste sweeter than I thought."

The bluenette flipped the other, so that Shu was leaning on the sink with his butt in the air. Valt smirked before licking the entrance, inserting his tongue in along. The albino moaned, but Valt covered his mouth so that no one outside would hear them.

Tears of pain and sadness streamed down Shu's cheeks, and Valt didn't make anything better, using his body and giving him so much pain, pleasure and disgust at once. Shu's tears fell on the sink, cleaning the small layer of dust on it.

Shu suddenly felt as if he was being ripped at his behind, and looked around to see,

Valt was entering him.

Shu screamed, which was instantly muffled by Valt. The albino spat on his hand in anger, and tried to escape.

"No can do, little one~" Valt said and started thrusting.

Valt was in his own world, his mixed feelings of pain, sadness, rejection, and love turned into something monstrous, and Shu was paying the price. A small part of Valt wants to stop, because he was wrong in doing this. He knew Shu didn't mean what he said. But the other, larger part of Valt wants to wreck Shu, finally make him his. He didn't realise he was hurting his precious, as Shu kept crying and screaming for Valt to stop.

Shu came on the floor, while Valt came inside Shu. Throwing the other down the ground, Valt turned around to look for toilet paper to clean them and the floor.

When he was taking the papers did he came back to his senses.

Shit, what have I done?

Valt ran back to the room where he left Shu, to find it empty.

To be continued...

Nurufufufufu~ I made both Valt and Shu bitches in it. Dw, I'll be making them sweethearts in the part 2. Sorry if you didn't like this, please don't kill me TwT
And I'm sorry I'm not able to upload as much as I said I could. I get tired easily, and I've been having occasional headaches, stomach aches and fatigue these days. So I sometimes just feel nausea when writing or sitting in heat. I hate summer.
Stay safe and happy and healthy!

Fin.