Shu x Fubuki

Shu was excited for his first day in job. He got admitted into teaching in an amazing, all-rounder school, where most of the kids are smart beyond belief. Well, most of them. 

In every year of the school, there is a special classroom for every grades, in which the loser kids are taught. Shu, being an excellent teacher, was admitted to that class to shape those kids into better ones, and he was nervous. What if they don't like him?

When he entered the class, he saw papers being thrown around, benches upside down, kids running all over the class...but that made his determination flare. He was going to make these kids into the best. Running around like monkeys, to great personalities.

"Silence!" He said loudly and sternly, and everyone looked at him. There was a pause, then the kids turned their backs on him and started playing and running around again.

Shu sighed. Disobedient, I see.

So he decided to use his master plan.

Walking up to the bench, he sat and looked at the kids play and have all their fun, keeping a pen and notebook in front of him. The class was noisy and ignored the teacher completely for the rest of the period, which was one hour. But some students did looked at him in confusion of why he was just sitting there and scribbling away in paper, but ignored the doubt.

The bell to the first period rang, and Shu stood up, slamming a thick math book on his desk.

Suddenly, everything went eerily silent. The whole class was staring at him. Shu just smiled, "Please go back to your seats?"

The kids obeyed, probably because no one had been nice to them like that in school since forever. Shu smiled when he saw the kids go back to their seats quietly.

"Please let me introduce myself. I'm Kurenai Shu, and I'll be your full time teacher. I'll be teaching you all the subjects, and would be your guardian in all school business. I hope you would comply to them and also feel free to ask me anything you nee-"

He was interrupted by an amused loud laugh from the backseat. Shu looked at the boy with raised eyebrows, "Did I say anything funny?"

The boy snorted, "Oh please, like we need you or this stupid school behind our backs. This is all boring. Let me just ask my parents to unenroll me from this school, it's a waste of money and time."

"Oh I see. Then why didn't you leave earlier, as you look like you've been wanting that for a long time?"

Fubuki sneered, "As if I'd leave any of my dudes here." And he fist bumped with a boy in his side, who smirked at the albino. But he just smiled, "Oh, sorry to hear that."

"Huh?"

"You can't just do anything your friend does. You have to separate sometime in the future, and if it is real friendship, you guys can hang out when it's not school time."

The boy scoffed, "As if we're not hanging out just because of school. This class is useless, come on guys." And saying so, he stood up, a few other boys following, and walked up to the door. But right as he reached of the handle, Shu said in his happy voice, "One step out of the class and I'll send a letter to your basketball coach to kick you out of the club until you score perfect A's in your subjects."

All the boys froze. The boy who made fun of Shu earlier looked at him with gritted teeth. Shu gave him a happy and amused look back, and finally, he gave up.

Growling, he went back to his seat. Shu smiled in satisfaction, "Let's begin by introducing ourselves? And it won't take much time as there aren't many here I see."