⚠NOTICE⚠

To all the people who requested ships in this book, beyblade burst ship book, and beyblade burst lemons.

I wouldn't be able to do it because I'm dropping off these books. There are a few reasons.

Reason:

1. My family snooped inside this account when I was away, and these three were the books I was writing in, and they lay at the top of the list. And my parents were a bit disappointed that I was writing stuff like this when they were working their butts off to make enough money in the tough period we're going through now.

2. I'm getting a little stressed because I got vacation project and my school starts in less than a week. And I'm having insomnia, and it's hard to cope up with it. So I end up sleeping around 3:30 am and waking up at afternoon.

3. My sister banned me from watching Anime. That's why I haven't completed the dynamite battle series of beyblade, which made me a little confused on the recent news'  arriving about beyblade.

4. The laptop would be taken from me in a month. My sister would be going to a boarding school and she'll take the laptop with me. And I need more time to my family because my sister wouldn't be back for two years after she leaves for the boarding school, and I want to spent time with her.

I'll complete the other stories as much as I can, please try to understand...

Fin.