Going to Claus's house (SEXUAL ASSALT) (can't spell)

The Few Days Later

Andy's POV

 I was picking some apples for Claus (for some unknown reason) I was picking apples until my 3 baskets were full. I picked up the 3 baskets full of apples and went on my way to Claus's house.

Few Hours Later 

I was finally there I was exhausted. I knocked on his door waiting for him to open it. After a few minutes later he opened the door. " FINALLY, YOU OPENED THE DOOR!" I complained.  He just chuckled and let me inside his house. I place the apples on is countertop. As I was going to pick up the last basket full of apples on the ground I was shoved into the couch. "AH! Claus why did you do that for!?" I yelled. He then got on top of me and shushed me with his fingers. I was starting to get a little scared. " Close your eyes." He whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes and waited for something to happen. I open my eyes cause i was wondering what he was doing. My eyes widened when I saw my low half clothing was completely gone and so was Claus. "Ah, ah, ah, when did I say you can open your eyes you should be PUNISHED". When I heard those words come out of his mouth, I was terrified. He then put all of his length ram into me.        "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. He started to go very fast and hard. "AH~! AH! AH~!" I moaned in pain. My eyes started to water of how painful it felt. " C-Claus s-s-stop NGH~ p-please AH!" He did not listen he kept on going and going and going. It hurt so bad I wanted to push him off me and run somewhere but I could not he was too strong. This went on for 3 hours. But finally nearly ended when he said this              " A-Andy i-i-i'm going to NGH AAAHHhhhhh~"   He filled me with his warm liquid. I came right after he did. Tears started to form in my eyes i wanted to go home. My legs hurt like hell I couldn't move. After, that Claus fell asleep, my legs did not hurt anymore so i got my clothes on and ran out of the house in terror.

KCOLC UOY TAHT TERGER LLIW OUY