Seeing Peter again (LEMON)

ANDY'S POV

It's been a week since the incident with Claus. After the incident Claus immediately apologize ofc I forgave him he had tears in his eyes hoping that it won't ruin our friendship. So yeah the week has been going great. "WAIT! I have not been in the barn in a while." I say to myself. "I should pay him a visit."
After sometime I made it outside the barn. But then I heard a sound in the bushes I walked to the bush to see 2 rabbits fucking each other. " Oh yeah mating season. Forgot about that." I say to myself. The 2 rabbits run away from the sight of me. I walked away from the bush and go inside the barn. "Hello" I yell out. I then hear a yelp then a thud then I heard clothing? Hmm whatever. I see Peter running at the door with an candle.

PETER'S POV

While I was doing "stuff" to my lower half I heard someone yell out an hello which scared the heck out of me and made me fall of the second floor. I quickly get my clothes back on and run to the door to only see Andy. My heart pounded like at 100000x speed. I then feel my pant tighten up I look down to see that I was HARD. I had to find something to cover it up. I looked around in a panic and say a blanket and tied it around my waist cover my behind and front. I walked over to Andy and give him an hello. "Peter!" He ran up to me and hugged me. I felt my face heat up. "Why does it feel so hot in here" I think to myself. I then feel the blanket wrapped around my waist poke out a little cause how hard I was. Andy accidentally put his hand on my crotch where I was hard. I then let out a little groan. He looked up immediately at me with an confused face. I look down at him looking at his cute face. I was losing myself I need to resist I don't want to hurt Andy. But not a minute later
.........................................

I lost myself. "Awwww you look so cute~"

ANDY'S POV

I felt my face heat up when those words escaped his mouth. He was sorta drooling a bit and hearts in his eyes??? (just imagine it like the photo of this chapter) I look down and see that he was hard. My face felt like it was on fire. He noticed "May I have my fun with you Apple Blossom~" He picked me up in a bridal style so I had no choice to just say yes. I nodded my head. His smile grew wider. Walked to his room.
When we got into his room I was placed gently on his bed. He then got undress and so did I. My face was on fire right now. "Are you ready?~" He asked. I nod. He then try to line up with my hole and enters the tip. I moan a bit "ngh~". He then enters half of his dick inside me. I let out a loud moan. "AHHH~" He started to go in and out. I was like an moaning machine I just couldn't stop it felt so good I wanted more. "F-Faster" He then look up at me and grinned. Without no warning he went SO FAST LIKE GASTER THAN THE FLASH! I scream in pleasure "AHHHHHHHH FUCK PETER~" I screamed. He then started to go harder. "AHHHH FUCK P-PETER WHAT ARE TOI D-D-DOING NGH~~~"
After some hours went by we both came and went to bed.

MORNING

Morning came by and I woke up to see Peter worried I quietly crawl to him and but my whole body on his back and hug him. "What's wrong Petey?" He then looked at me with an sad expression " D-Did I h-hurt you last night?" He said in a worried tone. " WHAT NO!!! I felt like I was in heaven. Well better than Claus." I whispered that last part. "Huh?" He question. "Nothing" I said. "So are we a thing now like boyfriends?" Peter asked. " Yes Peter." He had stats in his eyes and attacked me with an hug. "ACK PETER." He snuggled up with and fell asleep and so did I.

" He snuggled up with and fell asleep and so did I