SPECIAL :D

Thank you all so much for 1,5k reads on this book! This is a special chapter I made because- why not? Enjoy!!! <3

Reminder that this chapter is on out a one shot of Elena and Bakugo. They are in senior year, dorms, and they aren't together yet. This will not affect the story and honestly has no part of what I planned, it's just a fun chapter I wanted to write because I want some Elena x Bakugo content :))

AGAIN! THIS WILL NOT AFFECT THE STORY. JUST READ AND FORGET ABT IT AFTERWARDS💀✨
—————

She made her way down the hallway, the moon shining through the windows. Elena finally came to the stairs, she sneaked very lightly knowing Aizawa was awake and walking around to make sure everyone was asleep. Just as she reached the end of the stairs, she heard footsteps.

Elena panicked and stood almost completely still, until she felt a hand sneak around her and pull her back behind a corner as her mouth was covered. She immediately recognized the scent as her breathing calmed. The hand got removed from her mouth as she looked up to meet Bakugo's gaze.

Aizawa passed by the corner, going in his usually slow pace. Elena grabbed Bakugo's hand in slight panic as he squeezed it in his own. Aizawa managed to pass by them, not noticing them as he disappeared by the other wall.

Elena and Bakugo calmed down before looking at each other. "What are you doing up?" Elena asked in a soft whisper. Bakugo looked down at her, shrugging. "Could ask you the same thing, but I was hungry, and I couldn't sleep." He whispered. Elena snorted quietly before speaking. "Same here. Let's go get some food, Aizawa will probably go to sleep soon." Elena said and smiled at him.

Bakugo nodded before walking with her to the kitchen. "Why couldn't you sleep?" Elena asked, looking over her shoulder at Bakugo. He had his hands in his pockets, walking slowly as he yawned. He glanced at her before speaking. "Didn't feel like it." He lied in a monotone voice. Elena narrowed her eyes at him before talking. "Sure, I'll believe that, considering you go to sleep at 8:30 PM. But I had a nightmare." She said honestly, not caring about his opinion if he decides to be rude.

Bakugo only stayed quiet as Elena felt his presence sneak up on her. She looked to her side to see Bakugo walking, his eyes down onto the floor as his shoulders were slumped. "I know you lied, little gremlin. Now tell me what's wrong." Elena said, breaking the silence as she stood in front of him.

"It's fucking nothing. Weren't you hungry?" Bakugo asked. Elena shrugged before walking to the fridge and opening it. She saw her things and snacks she had bought the day before, laying on her spot. She took her bag of chips and her soda and walked over to the kitchen island, sitting down on it as Bakugo roamed in the fridge, looking for his own food.

"Fucking dunce face took my shit." Bakugo mumbled before slamming the door shut. Elena smirked before eating her chips. "You can have some of my chips if you want." Elena said, putting out the chips for Bakugo to take.

He looked at her, the moonlight shining on his face as his eyes wandered from the bag of chips, and to her. He shyly put his hand into the bag and grabbed a chip, eating it. "Now, wanna tell me what's wrong? Because your aura is just radiating off the walls at this point.." Elena said, looking at him with gentle eyes.

Bakugo looked at her, seeing her eyes. He knew she meant no harm, she only wanted to help. She was his closest friend after all, so why not?

"Tch. I had a fucking nightmare..." he mumbled very lowly. But it was still audible for Elena. She looked at him, putting the bag of chips down as she looked at him in a manner for him to continue.

"Tch. It was about that roasted fucking potato head from a couple of years ago..you know? All For One..dipshit.." he said lowly, looking down at the floor. "You still think about that?" Elena asked, her eyes softening as she radiated a calm aura around her to make sure he knew he was safe.