Claude POV - Chapter 1.

I woke up to a loud bang downstairs, I didn't know which room it was in.

I got up and went downstairs half awake to be exact.

I look to see—

"Mornin' my little brother!" Kimmy gave me a bright smile

"Morning... What were you doing anyway sis?.." I yawned as I questioned kimmy about that loud noise.

She let out a hum and just shrugged.

I sighed and went to my personal bathroom to shower and do my daily things.

Father and mother did say me and my sister, kimmy would go to a shool starting for today.

I brushed my teeth and undressed myself.

I went into the shower and cleaned my body.

{ 10 Minutes Later }

I got out of the shower and looked around. I saw that Kimmy had placed my clothes on the sink.

I put on my pants first, it was really easy as these were a bit too big for me.

The shirt was just normal, the exactly perfect size.

I went down in a hurry, both me and Kimmy got toasted bread that Kimmy put in the toaster after I went upstairs.

I didn't remember the location our parents told us. So Kimmy led us to the school's gate.

I was at the school gate and was about to enter when a LIMO, yes a freaking Limo approached the gate.

A man with a black suit and a white tie got out of the limo first and opened the door.

A tall man emerged out of the car and entered the school gate. I of course ignored the fan girls that were fan girling over that ugly guy..

Weird.

Kimmy leaded us to the principal office.

She found the office and knocked.
I heard a voice saying for us to come in.

I saw the principal Silvanna, the woman who our parents told to respect the most in the school.

We both got our schedules but Kimmy was in a different class, ofc  she was older.

I was running through the halls trying to find the class and after what seemed like an eternity I found it.

I knocked and came in and saw that no one was there.

I took the chance to sit down and sleep, as I was still sleepy and my legs were tired.

I woke up to the teacher telling me to wake up from my slumber.

I saw the guy who got dropped off the limo earlier this morning and he looked mad, very mad.

He gave me a glare and I gave him a sleepy face.

He rolled his eyes and pushed me off, the teacher didn't do anything about it.

I already hate this school.

I just stood up and gave the guy the middle finger and the whole class gasped.

I didn't even know him so why bother respecting him?

"Fuck off I just wanted to sleep." I glared daggers at him and he glared back.

I sat behind the whole class and slept.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵୨♡୧‿︵‿

I woke up to the guy who I gave the "finger" to.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked me with an angry tone as I just shrugged.

"I'm fucking Gusion Paxley!" He told me and saying things like what a spoiled brat would say.

"Shut up will you? You're like a spoiled brat talking right now." Kimmy just laughed her ass off in the other side of the class.

We were both glaring daggers to eachother hearts.

I looked at.. what was his name? Gossen? Maybe.

"Fuck off will you Gossen!? I'm so tired of you talking like hat for what felt like 4 hours!" He just looked at me in shock, he never got yelled at or made anyone angry before.

Kimmy looked at me brother in shock, she never seen that side of me before.

I heard the principal calling me and Kimmy to go to the office.

"Let's go to the office Claude, the principal called us to." Kimmy smiled a little making sure I wasn't angry anymore.

I just holded my sister's hand, we got to the office and pretended nothing happend.

"Oh! Finally you both are here! I would like to say that you would have an extra schedule." Principal Silvanna told us with no reason.

"Ah... but Principal, why would we need an extra?" My big sister asked the principal with a questioned face.

"Your parents said to give you guys another one, they said you both are very clumsy!" Principal Silvanna chuckled.

Both of us nervously laughed and the principal just smiled.

We talked for a awhile, after we were done and I looked at the time.

'1 hour!? School is already over wtf-' "Sorry Ms. Silvanna but can we excuse ourselves to go home?" Principal Silvanna nodded and excused us.

My sister and I challenged eachother to who can go home the fastest and I won.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵୨♡୧‿︵‿

Gotta cliffhanger, sorry 😅.