Gusion POV - 2

I was sitting in my Limo, thinking about that new guy who had the guts to actually yell at a Paxley.

Well, yeah he didn't know me in the first place but, he is pretty cute.

Especially his facial stuctures, he also has this type of purple looking scar on one of his eyes.

My curiousity got so much of me that I already arrived back at my house.

I owned my own house for privacy, although I'm not even 18 y/o yet.

My friend named Lancelot the guy who is one of the popular kids, like me. But he also loved bothering me everyday at high school.

Alucard was almost the same as Lancelot, but he always stayed quiet when my group talks.

While Hayabusa on the other hand, he was the quiet kid of the whole school. He rarely talks to anyone, he only talks to me but in private.

He often makes me uncomfortable when I'm talking to someone else, it felt like he was watching my every move.

I ordered one of my butlers to track that guy ( Claude ) down, I wanted to know if he has relatives.

I was also starting to get curious if that guy's lips were soft and nice to kiss. One of my butlers bowed down and gave me the paper of the guy's personal information.

I learnt that his name was Claude by the information paper my butler gave me.

Than I saw one of his calls "Mom" and the call was exactly an hour.

I wonder who was his mother and father, I expect them to be handsome and beautiful just like they're son.

I look out the window to see a car parking infront of my house. I ran downstairs and heard a knock.

I yelled that I was coming and ran faster, I opened the door to see my parents and my big brother.

They were here with some doctors for my regular 1 time a month check up.

Not long later I was done with my check up and I looked around my house.

I look to see Aamon's friend who was the same person who was laughing at me when I was in school.

I went up to her "Hello ma'am, may I ask for your name?" I asked in my very polite tone "Kimmy, the brother of Claude and ( insert their parents names )."

"Okay, its nice to meet you! But where is your brother I might ask?" I asked her confused, I always thought the two stay together.

"He's in the car right now, he doesn't like coming here but he had to. I'm scared somehing bad will happen to my baby brother if he stays at home all alone." She replied with a sweat coming down her cheek.

I excused myself and ran up the stairs to my room. I looked outside to see the cute guy sitting on one of the nearby benches.

I started staring at the guy, but after an hour he went back inside the car and the girl Kimmy also went in and they left my house.

~

I could not sleep for one minute at all, I heard a loud footstep right outside my door.

I opened it and it revealed a guy with a red robe, with brunette ice cream hair ish.

I was so tired my vision went purple-black and I fainted at the worst time.

~

I woke up on my bed, someone was right beside me sitting on my chair. I saw that it was Claude and I got a flashback of yesterday.

I immediatly push him while he was on the chair and he almost fell on the back of his head.

"Ow! What was tha-" I looked at himt o realize it was Claude, but what was he even doing here? At my house at 5 a.m?! "What are you doing here at my house at 5 a.m?!"

The room went completely silent but I wanted an answer, and I was getting impatient.

"I don't have all day y'know!" I told him annoyed by the silent answer.

"Finee, I broke into your house and wanted to steal something but I saw you almost fall down to the ground face-flat, I carried and layed you down on your bed and stayed here to make sure your okay." Claude blushed in embarrasment.

Gusion hugged Claude and thanked him. Claude than left by climbing out of Gusion's room window.

~

Cliff hanger go boom 👺 heres another piece of shit writing 💀