For Good0

Brothers

Chapter 01: For Good

Mikey stopped moving as he spot a familiar blonde hair male with two people beside him. "Ne Ken-Chin." Mikey said as he grab his friend's shirt and pull it to get his attention "What is it Mikey? And damn, let go." Draken said with a groan, Mikey followed and let go of Draken's shirt only to point at a certain blonde hair boy "Isn't it?" He ask Draken look at the boy and gasped. "Let's follow them!" Mikey cheered, Draken don't think it's a great idea but agreed anyway.

TIMESKIP
-Evening at Festival-

Mikey and Draken continued to follow (stalk) Takemichi and his friends, suddenly Naoto gulped and pointed at a group of people who Mikey and Draken think were delinquents. "Damn. What are they doing here in Japan?" Takemichi groaned, then he grabbed Hina's arms and run along with Naoto, Mikey and Draken still follow them.

Soon they lost the group and ended up in the middle of high cliff. Everything went well until Hinata trip, luckily Takemichi's there to catch her, and well.

They ended up in a very awkward position, Hinata leaning on a tree, Takemichi pinning her. Naoto blinking and staring at them. Mikey's laugh can be heard too, and Draken's aura can be feel -

Wait. What?!.

"MIKEY I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET!!!" Draken shout before he take a look at his brother "and as for you three, I don't think it's time to be flirting with your lover?" he said and the two said "LOVERS" jerk from their position and blush as they said "WE'RE NOT LOVERS!!!" at same time. "Is that so?" Draken asked and the two nods while Mikey manage to stop laughing and Naoto sighs in disappointment.

Soon Kiyomasa's gang managed to caught up and they look at them Hinata hid behind Takemichi, Naoto prefers himself for what he is about to witness. Draken look at his little brother, Mikey trying to remember what he learned from his Grandpa's Dojo.

The rain pours hard. And the fight began

⚠️STRONG TAKEMICHI AU⚠️

Kiyomasa punch Takemichi in face and Takemichi punch him in face. Many members try to stop Takemichi but he just throw them around like their nothing but thin air. Soon it was only Takemichi and Kiyomasa. Takemichi keep avoiding Kiyomasa's punches "IS THAT ALL YOU CAN HUH? "FLYING CHIMERA"" Soon as Kiyomasa said this they saw the "FLYING CHIMERA" themselves.

Takemichi jumped and spin around while still in air, yeah just like flying, and he land a kick at Kiyomasa's back. Soon he run and jumped like a Chimera, then punch Kiyomasa knocking him out.

Timeskip
-At Ryuguji household-

"So...since when have you been following us" Takemichi ask Draken grin and said "even before the gang shows up" "Ehhhh?! Not fair!" "Hahhaha" "So how long have you been here?" Now it's Draken's turn to ask "Since yesterday." Takemichi answered "Huh? Yesterday? I thought it was few hours ago." Draken said and hug Takemichi as he said "Since when you learn how to fight, huh? Last time me and Mikey saw you, you're definitely a crybaby." Draken teased as he hug his brother more and as he silently thank God he managed to see his little brother again.

"Just few years ago." Takemichi answered as he hug Draken back, "And" Draken said as he let go at Takemichi and munch on his chips "What are you doing here anyways?" He asked "Am I not welcome?" Takemichi asked as he chuckles "Stop joking around. I'm serious" Draken said as he too chuckles. "Oh well. I can't tell you. The only thing I can tell you is that it's for good" Takemichi smiled though Draken can tell he is sad and guilty. "It's fine. Anyways let's go to sleep. It's passed midnight." "Haiiiii" and they went to sleep.

__________________
Sorry for a short chapter I'm running out of idea. Hope you enjoy.

Letters count total of: 3055