This is Bad!!! School Time with everyone

Brothers

Chapter 02: This Is Bad!!! School Time with everyone

Everyone settles at their seat as the teacher introduced Takemichi and hand them the exam.

Time Skip

"Did you hear?" Chifuyu ask him "what?" he ask back "They are here. Hanma and his goons. And yeah Kisaki too." "Really?" "Yeah."

Class Section:

Matsuno Chifuyu - Class A2
Hanemiya Kazutora - Class B1
Inui Seishu - Class B2
Ryuuguji Takemichi - Class A1
Baji Keisuke - Class A2
Shiba Hakkai and Mitsuya Takashi - Class A1
Hayashida Haruki - Class B2
Hajime Kokonoi - Class B2
Hayashida Ryohei - Class B1
Sano Manjiro - Class B1
Ryuuguji Ken - Class A1
Kawata Nahoya - Class A2
Kawata Souya - Class A1

"Ugh." Kazutora groaned. "I really hate how they always ended up same school with us. What classroom they are in anyways?" Asked Kazutora clearly annoyed "Dunno." answered Mitsuya. Inupi then turned to his friend before saying "I'll ask Koko." He stand up and went straight to where Koko and others are.

Some student started whispering about his bravery. Not even knowing how those two are friends. "Koko." This grab the said boy's attention "What is it Inupi?" He asked "I wanna ask you something. If that's fine ofcourse." As he said this Koko lend him a chair to seat with them. Koko introduced him to his friends "Ummm what is it you wanna ask?" he look at Inupi "You know the new students right?" This earn a nod from Koko "Yeah. And what about them?" "Can you tell me which classroom they are in?" "Sure why not."

Class Section:

Hanma Shuji - Class B1
Ahane Choji - Class B1
Kisaki Tetta - Class A1
Mochizuki Kanji - Class A2
Haitani Ran and Haitani Rindou - Class A1
Hitto Kakucho - Class A1
Madarame Shion - Class B1

Time skip
Class A1

'really now? why do I have to be with him?' Takemichi sighed for the umpteenth time as he felt a death glare to everyone knew who. "You alright, Takemichi?" asked his big brother "er..Yeah" he shrugged.

Subject 01: History 7:00-8:00 am

The quiz had started which is limited time only, and which have 50 questions (yeah that's a quiz) 'Well in kyoto we usually have 10-60 questions' he good luck himself. He glanced beside him to see Draken glancing behind scanning someone up and down he followed the line of sight to see he is scanning Kisaki. He grew nervous. 'Uh-Oh here comes his big brother mode' He shivered. He turned back to his quiz.

7:30 am

Everyone passes their paper to the teacher and she gladly checked it before announcing the scores and giving them back to their owner. "Kisaki Tetta-san" "Here." "48/50" she handed him his test, he thank the teacher and seat back at his chair everyone look at him in awe (even Draken) 'It's normal.' He sighed "Ryuuguji Ken-san" "Here." "40/50" "ahhh thanks" he muttered. The teacher and his brother just smile at him "Ryuuguji Takemichi-kun" "Here." "Very good you are the only one who got the perfect score. 50/50" "Haha thanks." Many look at him in awe others ask themselves what's with new smart students suddenly coming up at their school and classroom. "Hey. You will tell me everything later, Takemichi." "Huh? about?" "Why is that GUY glaring at you?" "Oh that's normal." "Eh?" He quickly changed the subject. "Let's listen to teach shall we?" "yeah...right.".

Meanwhile
Class A1

Souya sighed 'I wish big brother is here. I mean. Smiley could've dealt with them so fucking easy.' He thought as he look behind him who just have to be the Haitani brothers the teacher called "Haitani Ran-san" "Here teach <3" he said, Souya don't know how he said the heart emoji haha. "30/50" The teacher said Ran just sigh and Angry groaned "Haitani Rindou-kun" "Here~" "38/50" Rindou shrugged and Angry sighed sooner or later his name is finally been called "Kawata Souya-san." "Here" "You got 49/50" again everyone look at him in awe, he bows and take seat.

Meanwhile
Class A1

Mitsuya sighed as Kakucho glared at him 'really, why me?' Seeing the glare Hakkai look back and whispered-shout "What the hell's your problem dude?!" Kakucho just smirk at him making him NOT less mad. Mitsuya sighed and whispered to him "Hakkai, you've been called." Which is half lie and half truth cause he is just about to be called "Eh?!" "Shiba Hakkai-san" "Here." "Please stop whispering at the back. I get it that you and Hitto are good friends but please~" "Hai, sorry ma'am" He said in defeat (and disgust for being called 'Hitto's good friend') While Mitsuya snickered besides him. "Anyways you got 37/50" "Hitto Kakucho-kun" "Here teach" "40/50" "Mitsuya Takashi-kun" "Here." "49/50 as well" Hakkai stuck his tounge at Kakucho. A vein popped in Kakucho's head.

Meanwhile
Class A2

First subject: Technology

"Something wrong, Fuyu?" asked Baji confused. His friend had been distracted for few minutes now, gladly the teacher just left them some writings to do and live for the rest of class if not Chifuyu will be in detention now. "Huh? Oh? Nothing" he said as he look back Baji was about to say something when he was cut off by a harsh loud shout "BAJI THEY HAD PROBLEM WITH FUYU!!!" Smiley laugh and shout a vein popped in his head showing his mad "Let them be Smiley-kun" Chifuyu said "I'm used to it." He continued writing. "Fuck." cursed Kanji from behind Smiley. Smiley went to Baji's side and whispered. "He cursed Fuyu" he laugh then went back to his seat. Baji grabbed Chifuyu's arm and dragged him to the male's bathroom "B-Baji-san?" he questioned him "Explain." Chifuyu sighed and began to explain his and Mochi's rivalry.

Meanwhile
Class B1

First Subject:  Science

Mikey sighed "ugh. How is it that Ken-Chin had class and we don't?!" He complained "I thought big brother told me you'll complain when there's a class?" Peh asked "Yeah. I will that's because Ken-chin magically don't have class while I have to be stuck in a boring room" He pouted "Oh." Then Shion came and pushed Peh making him stumbled to the ground, Mikey look at him in awe and shock "You bastard!! Wtf is your problen dude?!" Peh pushed Shion, Shion pushed him back only Mikey's glare stopped the two. Peh groaned in pain "That asshole!" cursed Peh. Mikey offered him food (Well that's new). Peh took it and thank him eating it. Kazutora sighed "Dude. Why don't you just punch him?" Mikey look at the banana haired boy in shock "K-Kazutora?!" He shouted "Been here for a while now, Mikey" he smiled as Mikey hug him "Did Baji knew?" "No. It supposed to be a surprise." "Well it work on me." "What's with bruises?" "Hanma and Ahane did this. It's their fault" Kazutora groaned "What did he ever do?" Mikey asked scanning Kazutora up and down 'This guy had change a lot. Dammit. Baji will kill whoever did this to him.'

Meanwhile
Class B2

"I'm glad I'm not with any of them" Inupi sighed "Do you know them?" Koko asked as the two eyed the test paper carefully. "Yeah. They've been our rival since at Kyoto. Not really rival but..." Koko stopped when Inupi trailed off he sense the worry in other's voice "But?" he want him to continue, If this idiots done something in his future Brother-in-law...He will be a murderer "Nevermind let's get back to work" He smiled quickly changing the subject.

Timeskip
Ryuuguji household

"School sure is harsh huh?" Draken lay hinself in his and his baby brother's bed "Yeah." 'Especially with THEM around' "So what aboit that Kisaki guy...Knew him?" "I told you right he is my rival back in Kyoto" "Yeah. But that doesn't explain your situation with him." "You're that curious?!" "yep." "I'll tell you at sunday. with others kay?" he said as he hug Draken "yeah. good night."

__________________________________

Sorry it took me a while I need more characters so maybe my OCs soon will join. I'm not sure. tell me in comments kay? and pls continue to support me thank you.

Letters count total of: 6399