Found out au part 2

The beggar sped up as the Thorn Princess closed in on him. Whipping out his gun, he somersaulted in the air and pointed the gun at... 

YOR?!!!!

Twenty minutes before:

Bond felt his fur stand up as images flashed before his black button eyes. A beggar pulling off his disguise with gun in a gloved hand pointed at... a woman in an elegant black dress, holding a long golden needle dripping with scarlet... Anya. Anya with sad, understanding eyes as she yelled a word he couldn't understand.  Bond shivered and butted his head against the door, meeting solid hardwood. He had to tell Anya...

At school:

The bell rang 3:10 and children rushed out of seats, yelling happily as they escaped from the classrooms. Dignified as ever, Becky looked towards Anya and asked, "Do you want to go to my house? It's gold gilded cheesecake for today's afternoon's snack. My maid's specialty." Anya tried to comprehend what the word gilded meant as she replied, "Sorry Becky, but I've got something planned for mama and papa today. Maybe tomorrow?" 

Becky tossed her twin pigtails and sighed, then waved goodbye as the limo rolled casually into the school's parking lot. Anya waved back and was about to step into the rusted bus when...

a flurry of warm white barged into the petite girl. Anya stumbled, fell, then gasped as she looked up into the fluffy face of Bond. "Bond! What are you doing here?" Anya exclaimed as the button eyes found her own. Bond responded with a woof, tossing the five year old onto his (fLooFy) back and turning around towards the direction of the house. Anya scrambled for hold as Bond took off like a rocket, leaving only her discarded schoolbag. 

Everyone stared at the place where Anya had been. Damian was the first to speak.

"What in the tonitrus did we just witness...?"

Okie guys, depending if you want fluff or angst I'll change the storyline. Will Anya (and let's not forget Bond) arrive in time? Will they be too late? Or will they both be caught in the crossfire...?

Love you, thx for the support.