Yor's Past part...3?

Doukyuusei!!!! OMG this anime was SO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Especially if you're a fujoshi like meh and absolutely LOVE BL's, THIS IS THE ANIME FOR YOU. Also the anime style is really nice (albeit wobbly but it's a good kind of wobbly)

WATCH IT, NOW!!!!!!!! It's ONLY 1HR SO COME ON! I'll even give you de link! 9.5/10

https://gogoanime.run/doukyuusei-episode-1 

Have a good day!

Yor POV

(btw if you were worrying abt Yuri he's long gone. He was intrigued at the stranger but he had homework) 

I frowned. "That's not a very usual name, Mr. Geezer." 

He looked up from his chair and smiled. "Neither is yours, Miss Yor." 

I stiffened. "H-how did you know my name?" 

"Your father w-is a close friend of mine. How else did you think I would know what had happened? Now on with the game, Yor. If you tell me something that I don't know, you win. If you say something that I do know, I'll tell you what happened. Ready?" 

Reluctantly, I nodded.  It wouldn't be thaaaatttt bad... I'm sure I have an unanswerable question there somewhere, and plus, I had to know what happened to dad. 

I sighed and summoned my braincells. "Ok. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?"

(OKIE GUYS CAN YOU SOLVE DIS RIDDLE??!?!?!!?!! My bestie {literally the smartest genius ever to live, and also the most sarcastic} and I couldn't, lol, but no peeking!)

Inwardly, I smirked. There was no way this geezer, no matter how smart he was, could figure out this riddle. My best friend Flora, who was a freaking genius, never solved it. So there was no way-

August laughed. It seemed dark somehow, not like the laugh before he drank the tea. It was terrifying, and my natural instincts told me to run. 

He smiled, showing flashing teeth. 

"Dear Yor," he cackled, "is the answer not.. Echo?" 

Everything froze around me. This geezer, this stranger who knew my father, had guessed this riddle. Correctly. I fell to the floor, sighing. 

"Damn it. How did you guess the riddle?" Scuffing my hair, I muttered angrily on the ground. 

August seemed to revert to his usual self. He smiled, and then said,  "Oh dear, you have to be stuck with this old fuddy-duddy for a year." He drained the last of his tea. "How's this for a deal? Your brother doesn't have to train with us, and  I'll tell you what happened to your father after you complete your training." 

I straightened, already thinking of the positives. "BUT!" Yelled August suddenly, " you must train me for an extra two months. These two months will be the brunt of your training. Got it?"

I groaned. Of course this guy had to out in a negative. "I can't say no, can I? You won the bet. Just keep my little brother out of this." 

 "Alright." He stood up, dusting his hands. "Come with me. And grab Charles' rifle with you."

I'm sosososososoooooosooooooo sorry about the (very) late story!!!

I have a couple of assessments to finish, so I'm sad to say that I won't get writing as fast. I'm so sorry!!!!!

Also, I had my first performance today, and it went like sh*t. I messed up at all the wrong points, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.