Venti pov

Another year,another mortal,to keep them safe and protect until the day they die.

"Barbatos, you know what time it is for you to do"

"Yes I know Morax, now why don't you go back to protecting your dear Childe"

"Yes,yes I will but I haven't told you who you would be protecting"

"Hurry up im getting bored doing nothing you know"

"Ok then his name is xiao, here's a photo of him, and you will be going to the same school with him, remember don't let him know you are you will live with him until he die"

Since now Venti has something to do, he teleport right away to teyvet and got himself some stuff for school. The next day early in the morning, he wore the school uniform to get ready and headed to liyue junior high school.

Hu tao pov

mind:"Ugh, Xiao is so slow today! Like where is he?! He's normally the one waiting for me not me waiting for him!" Until i felt someone taped on my shoulder,when I turned around I saw a boy with dark blue hair and turquoise at the end of his braids

"Hi there I'm new here and if you don't mind,can you tell me where the principal's office is?"the braided boy asked

"Oya you new here?"

"Yea first time here I was transferred to this school since my parents move house for their work"

"Oh ok now the principal office is actually right behind me just to let you know-"

"Oh thank you I see you around then?"

I nodded as the braided hair boy left but then just as he left Xiao finally came

Venti pov

"Here are your classes and try not to be late for class"the principal said (try to guess who is the principal is ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I head out of the principal office just to remembered something... I don't know where the classes are at- oh well I guess I'll just explore while looking for my first class which is history.Class 2B oh wait nevermind there a map of the school ehhhhh oh well I guess I start to head there.

"Oh you must be the new student Jean said I supposed?"

"Yea"

"Mhm okay may you introduce yourself to the class?"

"Sure"

"Hi my name Venti and I'm from mondstadt and I like to play instruments especially the lyre."

"Ok Venti may you sit in between the dark turquoise boy and the chesnut brown ponytail girl."

Xiao pov

Hmm a new student huh? Hmm she likes to play instruments huh,I bet Hu Tao gonna try to be friends with her.Why do I feel like I mistaking something?

"Xiao are you paying attention or are you dreaming off to Wonderland?"

"Oh sorry Mrs Ningguang I was just thinking of something."

"Hm ok then if you don't pay attention next time I will have to call your parents as this is the 5th time"

"Got damn do I hate Mrs Ningguang "I mumbled to myself

"What was that Xiao?"

"Hm? Oh uhh nothing"

"Ok then I shall now continue my lesson then"

"Yea continue with whatever u were talking about I'm listening"Welp that was a lie why the hell would I want to listen to history? when she always talks about liyue and not any other stuff!

I looked at Hu Tao she looked quite serious but then the moment the teacher looked aways she sneak a piece of candy in her mouth.She then look at me and asked "what?"
(I forgot venti was sitting inbetween them-)

"Uhmm you do know that I'm just sitting beside you two?"venti said

"Oh... Uhm sorry I kinda forgot due to SOMEONE who staring at me"

"Shut up! The teacher gonna hear you"Hu Tao then looked in front and Mrs Ningguang was standing there patiently crossing her arms after a short silence Hu tao then spoke.

"Yes" wow I can't believe Hu Tao blinked as if she didn't do anything

Ningguang looked at us dead in the eyes and me and Hu Tao looked at each other knowing what might happen

"Hu Tao,Venti,Xiao detention"she shouted furious but why is Venti going with us? He did nothing wrong.

Done with the first chapter yahoo I don't know how many more to go and I hope you're enjoying the story even though it terrible