The big day

Today was a big day not only for venti but his his school to. They were going to have their volleyball competition and some was excited til they couldn't sleep while some was nervous they might fail, like giving a speech to the whole school.

While Venti uhh let just say he still do not know how to play volleyball. So the coach aka Beidou, she let Venti be the extra like in case someone injured,sick or faint, he be playing the person role.

"Welcome to the one a year game of volleyball. Today first round we have Inazuma school agaisnt teyvat school and Mondstadt school agaisnt sumeru (so on and so on)!"

The crowd shouted with excitement and wished everyone good luck with their matches.

Venti was new to this but didn't bother much and just go with the flow.

First round:

Inazuma vs teyvat

As the whistle was blown Venti just went to sleep. When the coach notice she told him to watch the game since he was horrendous at volleyball. He ignored and went to sleep, even though he could not sleep from the loud sounds.

After round one he just continued sleeping until...

"Kokomi you need to play xiao roll. Are you ok with that?"She asked. He opened his eyes to see what happened and saw xiao nose bleedding red. Kokomi nodded but then asked "what xiao role?" Libero he said as Venti heard that he wondered "What is Libero?" Asked on accident Beidou just said it a role for short people. Hearing that just made Venti burst out of laughter.

"Hey your short too you know?" Xiao said out of blue. After that Venti had been crying the whole time while smiling in pain.

After the game they finally announced the winners which was them they all cheered happily while some didn't even wanted to play volleyball in the first place example like Venti.

AFTER THE GAME

Sorry this chapter was short im not a very good writer so please deal with it :')