When they both got in school they notice Hu tao wasn't here today. This time when the teacher ask no one knew why she didn't come to school.

"Children does anyone know where she lives. If you do can you check on her for me?" Miss Lisa asked the class as she was worried about Hu tao as she was one of her favourite students

Some students rolled their eyes as they hated Hu tao a lot as she is always annoying and always scare their younger siblings with horror stories. So most of them didn't bother except for Xiao, Venti, Ganyu, Hu Tao childhood friends, and some others which is not alot though.

Not a lot of people like her.

During recess Venti went with Xiao and talked about Hu Tao as he is scared what might happened to her. Some group of people heard and asked "Who are you talking about?" A girl with dark blue hair and a braided buns asked.

The two boys looked at each other and asked "uhmm who are you?..." Xiao asked.

"Oh right my name is xiangling and these two are my friends Chongyun and Xingqiu!" She said with a smile. Xiao and Venti introduced themselves and they both smiled except the light blue hair boy who was eating his popsicle.

Xiangling asked again who they were talking about and Venti replied "oh we were taking about Hu Tao! Cause we are both worried about what might happened to her."

"Oh I see I go check on her after school then." She said the other is hair boy said he will come along and visit her to see how she doing. The popsicle bout said he will just come along since he had nothing to do today.

Venti looked at Xiao confused wondering who they were and Xiao just said ok and to text him if she alright.

When they all left Venti then asked how do they know Hu Tao and where she lives. Xiao just replied because they are childhood friends and continued eating.

After recess was P.E so they all changed into their P.E attire and went to the hall. Their P.E teacher was Beidou she can be nice yet fierce at the same time.

Everyone greeted and Beidou their teacher explained what they be doing for the next few lesson before a competition. They will be playing volleyball against Mondstadt, Inazuma and other high schools but mostly just Mondstadt and Inazuma. She also said that it ok if they loose, as long as they tried their hardest.
(Idk what to name the school)

Then she started grouping them into each individual groups.

Group 1
Chongyun
Xiangling
Gorou
Bennett
Razor

Group 2
Xiao
Keqing
Fischl
Amber
Kojou Sara

Group 3
Hu Tao (if she come back to school)
Venti
Xingqiu
Ganyu
Kokomi

So on and on

And the teacher challenged group __ and group __

And the others that are not challenging learned from each groups and how they played.

At the end of the class Beidou said that if they want to practice after or the weekend just text her what time and she be there to help them get better.

I will update more tmr or when I have motivation

A day before school Xiao went to school to practice volleyball as it was something he doesn't play often. The moment he entered the hall he was hit on the face hard til he got a nose bleed. When he when the ball fell off his face he saw that it was kokomi one of the most kindest person in school, he did not expect her to throw the ball hard. Guess this is why he shouldn't judge someone who looks soft on the outside.

"OH SORRY SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE-" Kokomi said apologising multiple times.

Xiao just stared at them. Beidou was tried to hold her laughter but couldn't Kokomi went closer to see if Xiao was still breathing as he had not blink a single time after getting hit by the ball.

Kokomi dragged him to the nearest clinic before heading back to school to practice volleyball again

After the doctor finished fixing Xiao's broken nose he head back to school but before entering the hall this time he peak behind the door making sure he Kokomi isn't gonna hit the ball yet, and when it clear he hurry up runs beside the practice area so he doesn't get hit by the ball again. He was terrified as you could tell.

After practice Kokomi asked "hey xiao may I ask you something" out of curiosity he said "What is it?" A long silence between the two she then spoke "where do you live? I would like to practice volleyball with you if you are ok with that"

Xiao gave Kokomi his number and then walked home and noticed Kokomi walking the same direction.

"Can you stop following me please?" He asked a bit annoyed. Kokomi then explained that her house was in the direction he was going. When they reach the lift he then noticed they live in the same building but not only that, they are also neighbours. Xiao eyes widened and so did Kokomi.

They waved goodbye and awkwardly enter their apartment. When Kokomi entered she went to her room and took a shower and tied her hair into a pony tail. She went to her apartment and saw venti one of her group members she then shout Venti's name. As Kokomi bright yellow shirt caught his eyes he then waved. Until then eyes widened shocked wondering what Kokomi is doing at Xiao's and his neighbour house and he shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Kokomi then ran back to her room terrified from the sudden shout.

And that was the first and last time they ever talked that day.

Woah I surprisingly wrote 979 words 😮