Absquatulate Chapter : 16

ABSQUATULATE : to leave without saying goodbye

Author's pov

It's 2:00 am, Jungkook arrived to prison made of gold and diamond. He was drunk but sober enough. Tired not only physically but mentally too. It took him a lot of time to make Taehyung sleep. Jungkook knows that even if they shifted to another house, things won't be back to normal his family will still find them sooner or later. Taehyung didn't tell him that it was Jungkook mom who came to his dorm. But Jungkook sensed that his mom found it.

He was walking to his room but someone turned on the lights and it was his mom.Jungkook was actually a little am amazed as his mom never waited for him and she barely ever called him to ask his whereabouts whenever he was late.

" Aren't you ashamed ? " Mrs Jeon said folding her arms looking straight into Jungkook eyes.

" For what? " Jungkook asked boredly.

" You know what I am talking about Jungkook. Did you forget that we are Jeons, we're not some bloody random people!? Do you even know what you're doing!!! I can't believe it my own son........." Mrs Jeon paused closed her eyes.

" ... My son is that thing "Mrs Jeon said gritting her teeth eyes closed in disgust.

" So it was you. " Jungkook clenched his jaw.

" Yes it was me who went there. Jungkook do you even know what you're doing. Aren't you aware of our reputation? Still you did it . Look at yourself. You're looking so fucked up right now because of that faggot " Mrs Jeon nearly yelled .

" Mom don't say a single word about Tae " Jungkook gritted his teeth.

" Then tell me what should I call someone like him who has no shame, dressing up as a girl ." Before she could complete Jungkook yelled. Mrs Jeon halted, she felt hurt.

" MOM ENOUGH "

" ....You yelled at your mom for that boy" Mrs Jeon mumbled.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead in frustration " Mom please don't instigate me I'm already too tired . "

" Or else what will you do hit me? " Mrs Jeon questioned.

" MOM" Jungkook yelled frustratedly. He started walking to his room.

" STOP RIGHT THERE ... Jungkook I want you to break up with that boy right away."

" She is a girl " Jungkook stated clenching his jaw.

Same nonsense again . Are you fucking hearing yourself ? He is not a girl He is a boy " Mrs Jeon stated fuming in anger and also frustrated.

" Tae is not a boy " Jungkook remarked.

Mrs Jeon went closer to him and took her phone out " See this he is a boy . He is a fucking boy. " She said showing taehyung pictures , Jungkook wasn't looking at the pictures. She held his jaw and made him look at the picture.

" LOOK HE IS NOT A GIRL" She yelled. Jungkook pulled away harshly , smashed Mrs Jeon's phone on the ground. She flinched and screamed.

" TAEHEE IS A GIRL " Jungkook yelled. Mrs Jeon slapped him. The sound of that slap echoed in the whole mansion.

" ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE.....I dare you to say it one more time " Mrs Jeon warned him, eyes red with anger.

" Taehee is a girl I will marry her " Before he could complete a harsh slap landed on his face.

" I love her I'll marry her " Another slap . He said it again , Mrs Jeon slapped him again but he kept on mumbling Mrs Jeon kept on slapping, tears of frustration falling from her eyes. She got tired .