Her heart

Anna and her best friend was going toward the multistorey company , she was about to enter suddenly she bumped into something soft.

"Hey are you okay? " Anna asked to the girl probably around age of 19 - 20.

" Sorry sorry, i am really sorry."  The small girl starting her sorry mantra . Anna was looking at the girl , she was wearing short dress , long heels, her hairs look messy , mascara was around her eyes like she was crying for hours.

"Hey , hey beautiful, it's okay ,, don't worry, are you alright do you need something." Anna asked her being worried.

" NO , NEED." a buff guard boomed with his rough voice.

Anna didn't give a fuck about him , and looked around ,she saw a purse , she pick it , suddenly the bunch of dollars fall from it.

The girl  hurriedly start collecting all the doller and snatch the purse from Anna's hand .

" Stay away please" she whispered and start limping towards the exit .

" Huh , what a whore!" The guard mutterd under his breath , looking towards that small girl enough for Anna  to hear .

" You know her"

"No"

"No? Then how can you judge her."

" Oh please, girl wearing short little messy dress ,coming out of CEO's office with smugged makeup and bundle of dollars" what you expect from her, must be a SLUT"

(Something crossed Anna's mind ,a past , a face full of tears , a dress full of wrinkles, the girl with broken soul , bruised body and shattered heart .)

"Do you know her reason for it?"

"Huh reason, there is no reason for whoring around,just lust for money and power."

" Oh , it is not what your CEO is doing do you also call him slut or whore."

"What the fuck you are saying." He roared back at the little woman infront. No one can stand on a property and curse the owner. This company belongs to thier boss so no one of them can insult him.

" Ofcourse your ears are not functioning,i am saying if she had lust for money then your boss has lust for body , if she is a whore , then your boss is also a man slut." Anna exclaimed sarcastically.

All the time her best friend was standing close to her admiring her .

But there is also someone else watching every thing with burning glare,

( Manslut huh ,, let me show you the real manwhore  "my little girl." )

Somewhere else""

Hello , doctor how are you."

I am fine dear, how are you.

I am doing good how is mumma doing ?

Oh your mumma is a great lady she is doing fine just two months and she will recover.

Okay , I have paid all the bills online now , please doctor save my mumma i have no one else then her .

Don't worry dear .

Bye doctor .

Bye child take care .

She kept her phone aside watching the sunset around horizon lost in her thoughts ,

( No one care why you do something or reason behind it , they just put there judgement on you , i know I let him have my body  , cause I know, who will give a loan to a girl who have no identity , I was   kid napped and forced in this mud when I was 10 ,, i don't want it but without education and father . I don't have anything else to do ))

Fact --- 95% of prostituted women and girls are forced and after them there children are forced into this ,

( with her body she is selling a part of her soul , but fun fact is that even person same like her , a girl will call her slut or whore without knowing her condition,, for a man she looked a goddess on bed but not on bridal, infact on brothel's )
_________________

Anna's pov

Everyone is seating in a large hall , on their respective seats , some are politicians , some are bussinessmen , some are  media persons . Everyone know about the importance of this tender .

The company who will win this tender will supply there telecommunication product all over the country . There product like projectors , LED's , computers and wifi system will be used in every institution, college and University and school . Sure this is a billion dollar tender , if we win this tender . Surely over company will become on top in this country.

Suddenly a man with his colleague on his hot tail enter the hall . Surely they are late but still who have the courage to speak in front of these business sharks .

" Hello ladies and gentlemen" or may I say " lady and gentlemen. " Anna raise her eyebrows and look here and there and noticed she is the only woman here .

" Aa we have already notified all of you about this tender and it's policy , so without any delay please present yourself as your company's representative and start today discussion , may the best one get this tender ." the announcer announced in his professional tone and look at Nick at the last part .

One by one every company's representatives give their presentation on their products and some have better display , some have better connectivity , some have better speed . Every product have some cons and pros .

"Now I shall like to welcome Miss Anna White ,on this stage from The world telecom. Company. "

I can feel my heart drumming with my ribcage , sure it is not my first presentation , but still it can be a game changer for my company and for my future .

"Good evening everyone, I am Anna White ..................

After looking at Anna's confidence , way of speaking and her body's professional motion everyone get amazed ,,she make her presentation smooth and forward  . She confirm all the flaws and benefits of thier company's product.

"Thank you everyone , if anyone want to ask question about this then please , come forward  ." No one come forward for any query and thinking all of this done Anna was going to step down from the stage .

" Why so hurry Miss White? " a deep voice resonates in the big hall Anna look at him curiously ." what it is sir , do you have any questions."

Nick's pov

When she call me sir with her eyes full of curiosity , i want nothing but to fuck her on the same projecter and computers she is displaying . She is a small girl ,, the way she talk , she walk , her every gesture make me hard as hell .

"Sir" she thinks I am zoning out .

Yes baby i am zoning out .