The Baby

Noah's POV

I took off the her heels while gazing at her tired body on bed. How can someone go through so much but still able to smile like everything is fucking fine. She is a survivor of poverty, discrimination and assault.

The demons of past which residue inside her unable to stop her smile. She get the taste of dark but still able to be a light ferry.

How can I forget that night when I let her lost in the bettle of world . The small child  turned a mature women at just the age of fifteen. Her small fable body is the result of all those malnutrition diet she take .

Her confidence is the because of hard condition she get . Her enthusiasm is the product of problems she face with the shield. But I can never forget that small child who used to be burdened from bills but still have the satisfaction of self love.

Past -

Me and my four friends are chilling after we are done with our college hours. The drunk bodies are everywhere in the bar . I looked at the dance floor to see my parents grinding against each other make me cringe.

"I can't believe that she is your mother." Here we go again. My smile instantly wip away from my face. Huh, mother , even the tag of being her son is like a poison to me.

"Really ! she looks like your sister not mother , so young and beautiful also your father is a tough competition." Only if they know the real sight of the vile woman. The young skin they hold , the sense of so called sexynes that everyone want is the result of all the black business they do.

Knowing they are going to rot in hell but I need evidence and power. Without power evidence will be nothing and without evidence they will not go behind the bars of jail.

Slowly all my friends and the drunk heads leave the bar . I give the excuse of my parents and keenly looked at the backdoor for that girl to arrive. She clean the whole area and lastly come to this floor due to the presence of so many people near dance floor and bar.

The clock struck 2:00 am means she is going to come on this floor anytime soon. My excuse of  Mother and father already fucking each other god knows where.

I heard the backdoor clicked and open up by the angel. I quickly cover my self with my hoodie while she start cleaning . I keep looking at her the way she scrunch up her nose at the look of vomit on floor , the way her forehead covered up in sweat of hardwork , the way her innocent face hold the harsh reality of world make me want to wrap my arms around her. But I can't, I just can't.

Her hands hold the cuts , while her stomach filled with hunger. I am following her or you can say stalking her since a month . Her complete world revolve around her sister .

The day when I found her eating the leftover from the garbage was the day I found this poor angel. Her condition was worse than any teenager of her age. So I sent my uncle to give her the card of this club and help her financially. From that day I always keep an eye on her .

She looked merely fifteen or sixteen but the hardwork she do for her family can put everyone in shame. Her mother is in hospital while her baby sister is in primary school. The loans and bills she get every month are tremendous.

The situations getting worse . Anytime soon she need to take loan just to pay the interest of previous loans .

I want to help her as much as I can .Many time I left some sweets on counter for her to make sure her distance from the garbage.  I help her to clean up the floor . She knew about me but never ask any questions always keeping her mouth shut. 

But today her eyes hold the tears of helplessness . I frown at my angel's behaviour. She can be anything but helpless . She move toward the vip section while I went out to buy some sweets and food for her. The down floor surely have this variety of cuisines.