• 14 •

" you can't keep the evil longer , it will need your soul for existence and power.. once it have a person's body then it will be hard to get rid of that... Be aware ... "

I turned the next page and saw drawings.

" It should be Burned.. or buried.."

I gulped down. The body must be Burned alive or buried down.
I could not do this.. aera? .. burry her , it won't be that easy.

I looked at the end of the book and saw something written with bold letters.

" The evil will have the whole power on the blood moon day... The blood will rain upon and the power will be taken to evil.. "

" when is this damn day!! "
I started to search the whole book and found nothing.

" that means I don't have much time.. "

I Said and got up.. Devon.. jake and Devon!!? Where are they!!?

I didn't moved, what should I do alone. Where to go? What to do to stop this?

Thousands of questions is roaming around. Then the picture came in my head , a boy surrounded by water... That must be junior? .. but where is this place.

I was Buried on my thoughts but soon I heard water flowing i stopped movements to hear them a little bit clear.

There was it! A underground room.

I took my steps to the kitchen and took a knife , torch.

" i am coming junior "
I convinced myself and started to climb down the stairs. The wooden broken stairs started to make sounds as I kept my legs down one by one.

This is a bad idea. Down here is was pitch Black. There were no rays so light not at all.

I pointed my torch at every direction and Heard a giggling.

I flinched and pointed light at the place where I just heard a sound of laugh.

There was a door. I carefully made me way there. There was water till my knee. It was hard to walk through the water.

I opened the old wooden door and stepped in. My leg slipped and my head drowned in water. I quickly opened my eyes and stayed straight. There was a step? Shit I didn't saw that.

Now I was completely wet wow.
I took my torch as it was floating on the water. The water is past my stomach this place is deep.

I tried to find my knife... Knife.. where is that!!?
I must've lost it will i slipped.

I bent down a bit and extended my head swaying it hoping I'll get that knife.

" forget about it.. "
I mumbled and made my way further. There was pipe , water is still running from it.
Then something else caught my eyes.

" Junior?.. "
I walked faster to a body but this water made me to go slower. It was not helping , it is hard to walk speedly on water.

I turned him around. His lips is swollen and there was cut around his lip.

I slapped lightly on his cheeks.

" hey.. wake up baby"
I was in happiness after all I found one.

He slowly opened his eyes. And gasped for air. He didn't expected me. He looked around then at me.

" Where am i .. "

I didn't say a word i just hugged him tightly.

" for a moment I thought I'd lost everything Junior "

Even though is needed answer he stayed quite and hugged me back.

" y/n we need to get out of here not matter what's. "
I nodded and got up with Junior.

" how did you came all up in here alone. "

" i - .. i don't know.. i just came .. "
He sighed and hold my arms in his.
We made out way to the door.

" ahh!! "
I screamed as something scratched my legs.

Junior stopped and looked over to me. The colour of water started to change to red.. i was bleeding.

" Y/n! Are you alright!!"

I put my hands on his shoulder for support as he took my legs to up while bending down.
The sight on my eyes made me terrified.

Ther was a deep cut blood is ozzing out from it.

I shushed junior and listened to the voice.

" y'all gonna die.. "

" RUN! "
I put my legs down and started to run holding junior. She's here. She took my knife.