• 18 •

Oh shit.. it's the time..
I need to bury her Body no matter what's. I looked over Lexy and so she's not even moving then my eyes found Aera.. the sword is still inside her.

" Akh! You're so heavy! "
I breathed out after carrying her body all way along to the hole that i dug. I slowly pushed her into it and took a plastic cover.

I covered her face in that plastic.. if she's alive , atleast she could breath. My heart is broken, i didn't even though someday i would kill someone and bury their body. This world is full of surprises isn't it.

" I-.. i am sorry aera.."
I cried out and started to fill her body with soil.
Her legs.. her hands.. evrythings in under the mud now. I looked at her face... Her eyes are open.

I stumbled back out of shock. Breathing was un even.

" You're alive.."
I said more like whisper.

" You.. you lied to me!! You said youll save me!! "
She yelled .. this looked so real..

" I do..but look what can I do-.. you killed Lexy! "
My eyes went to lexy's lifeless body.
After all she helped me.

" She deserves that! "
Then it happened she started to laugh like a manic.. oh god she was fooling me all the damn time.

I shooked my head in disbelief and started to do my work faster.

" YOU ALL WILL DIE~ "
she started to sang this lines repeatedly. My heart clenched. But i hold it together and yeh.. i buried Her.

I Buried her..
I did..

I stopped for a moment thinking this small drops will stop Fallin. Instead they made it to big and started to fall even more.

Heavy rainfall.

I gasped out. The blood all over my. I look like a red women now.

I wiped my face as i couldn't see anything. I started to choke on blood. I need to find a shelter now.. that's all in my head.

Lexy.. i should-.. Lexy? ..

" lexy- "
She's missing..

" WATCH OUT Y/N "
a voice made me to turn back. There's she coming my way with a tree cutter.