• 17 •

The strong push by someone made me fall on the cold floor hard.
I closed my eyes as my head hit the ground. I didn't dare to open them , I knew there's nothing to hope for anymore. I'll die anyway.

“ For god sake open your damn eyes y/n! "
I heard a low yet demanding whisper.

“ Huh Lexi ”
She rolled her eyes and nodded.

“ what- ”
A hand covered my mouth.

“ don't.utter.a.single.word. ”
Ok
I understand.

I nodded slowly. She made me get up and helped me to untie my hands.

“ Just follow my leads ok? ”
I nodded again like a lost puppy.

“ we're gonna get out of this damn house- ”

“ I can't! Junior and Jake are here. ”
I snapped back.

“ Y/n , listen first we need to get out then we'll find a way to help them. ”
I Shaked My head.

“ What do you mean Lexy! That evil girl out there is so damn powerful.. we can't do anything. ”

“ I know I know.. but we need to get out first. ”

“ Wait for the book! ”
I runned inside again to find that book.

“ what is that "
She asked me. I opened the book and showed it to her.

“ Look! This whole thing happened within a short period of time! And look! “ i pointed at a drawing ”
This is me and junior! Can't you see! THIS FUCKING PLACE IS CURSED LEXY! ”

I collapsed on the ground holding my head. I can't do anything.. comin here was the biggest mistake ever.
She sat beside me.

“ Now I know.. let me just go through this book and find a way out to help them alright. ”
I didn't utter a word. I tried my best to find something from that , but I failed..

Hours passed and we were still on the ground . I can hear the barking sounds of dogs and all.

“ lexy.. it's getting dark- ”

“ FOUND IT! ”
she shouted , i runned to her and looked at the book.
“ Huh...”

“ we need to find this sword y/n. Do that we can kill that damn thing- ”

“ But Lexy! You did a good thing but! There's this thing called the red blood moon! The bloody rain will pour all over here once we kill her!- ”

“ Who cares! At Least she'll die! ”

“ No Lexy! It's not like that do you think this will easily go- ”

The door creaked open revealing a twisted aera.

“ Go go go y/n! FIND IT! ”
I tripped while getting up from the ground. Me and Lexy made our way to a little wooden hut beside the house.

I opened the door.
“ IT IS SO DARK! ”
I shouted while panting.

“ Where's the damn lights!! ”
We started to search here and there. Things started to fall on the ground.

“ Ugh!! ”
I screamed in frustration.

“ SHE'LL BE HERE! FIND THE DAMN SWITCH!! ”

“ HERE! ”
Luckily my hand touched the switch and without wasting time , I put it on.

“ uh- oh ”

There's her standing between me and .
We didn't know what to do .. scream? Run? Or faint?.

Aera grabbed my neck and started to choke me.

“ Ugh!  .. i-.. I can't breathe.. ”
My hands made their way to her face , I started to slap her. It's getting hard to breathe.

“ FUCK YOU!! ”
Lexy grabbed a metal rod and swung it across Her head. She collapsed to the floor.

“ FIND THE DAMN SWORD! ”

“ ARE YOU SURE IT'S IN HERE. ”

“ THE BOOK SAYS LIKE THAT! ”

We both started to search for that little damn thing. It was nowhere to be found.

“ Check every box! ”
I cried out.

“ Find it before she wakes up! ”
I nodded and started to search.

The rustling sound of a rat caught our attention. ...the sword.. it's beside that rat. We both shared eye contact.

“ Go get it! ”
Too late.

“ Thought you were slow.. ”
Aera said with a smirk. I gulped down.

She swung a knife across us. I dodged it but instead I made contact with lexy's hand.
It started bleeding.

“ lexy- ”
“ GO GET IT! ”
Lexy grabbed aera and pushed her outside. I runned over the place where the sword was.

Lexy pov :

I knew I wouldn't be able to control her. She's a freaking evil. I went outside and closed the door. Atleast y/n would be safe

“ Protecting your enemy.. ”
She said with a smug look.

“ You are the reason for all of this! You made me hate her, Aera! NOW ALSO SHE DONT KNOW THAT YOU TRICKED HER BEING NICE AT FIRST! YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY !! MANIC BITCH!-”

Aera slapped her and hovered above Her.

“ Die..”
She started to put more pressure on her hands.

“ Y-ou-.. you won't get juni-.. junior.”

Y/n pov:
I jumped onto aera and stabbed her with the sword.
Aera screamed black blood spilled all over.

“ y-ou.. ”
She tried to talk but failed.

“ I am sorry aera.. ”
A tear slipped from my eye. She collapsed near lexy.. Lexy??
“ LEXY! ”
I started to shake her cold pale body.

“ DON'T TELL ME- ”

Something fell on my face.. red drop?.. it started to fall on my legs , hands all over my body.. the ground , everywhere...

I looked up .. it was the rain that coloured red.
I wiped my face... All I could see was red ..