Happier than ever

Y/N
After the incident with Gabby i was happier than ever.I missed her..I missed her a lot,how could have i let go of her?
(Memorie rearole)
Gabby:Y/N wanna have a sleepover at mine?! - she screams happily -
Y/N:Yes Gab! (Your nickname for her)
You both go to her house after class.You both were in 2nd grade at that time.She had a younger sister who i used to adore,all of us felt like sisters,untill an incident with her sis.Lets say the trio was a duo now.We were both sad but held on for eachother.
At the sleepover you both watched a movie ,,The Mean Girl's'' You saw people making out and kissing and wearing revealing clothes.You both joked about never ever doing that.
Gabby:Ew thats so gross! - She fake gags -
Y/N: I could never kiss a boy they have cooties!
You both laught and notice its already 10 pm. You say goodnight to eachother and go to sleep.
(Back to reality)
You wake up by the feel of somebody throwing pillows at you.You look up to see Jaden,Javon and Daelo smirking while holding pillows.
Y/N:Oh your so dead bitches.. - You smirk -
They all run to the basement which is made like a gaming/chilling room.
You go on your phone to a groupchat with You,Jayla,Kylee,
                                     Bae's🤩
                    Bae's i need you the boys are           bullying (COME WITH PILLOWS)

Jayla:Coming bitch🤩 And who is Gabby?
Gabby:Lets just say old friend?😎
Kylee:Coming but let me get dressed👎🏻

                                Jaebae😍

                             Yall are so dead just wait.

Jaebae😍:Were waiting😎

All the girls came and they were hyped to have a new girl in the group.They all talked to Gabby and then went to the boys.
You went after Jaden,Kylee went after Daelo and Jayla and Gabby went after Javon.
Y/N:Your so dead bitch! - You say running after him with a nerfgun and pillows -
Jaden continues running and runs up to his bedroom and goes in front of his bed.
Y/N:Your stuck here now. - You throw the pillow at him making him fall down,but him grabbing you and pulling you down with him.
Jaden: But your stuck also. - He smirks at you -
He kisses you and rolls u over,making him be on top of you.It started off as kissing,then making out,then he found ur sweet spot,you left out a small moan that made him understand its ur sweet spot,he sucked on ur neck leaving u hickeys.U did the same thing to him.
Jaden:Welp now ur mine princess. - He says looking at the hickeys, smirking -
Y/N:Jaden were gonna get killed for this! - Shocked you look at him and make eye contact -
You break it going for a small kiss
U put some foundation on the hickeys to cover them,nobody needed to know u made out?.
U all get back and see Kylee,Daelo,Gabby,Jayla and Javon breathless.
Javon: Why did the fastest girls go after me? - He says gasping for air holding onto Jaylas shoulder-
Gabby: Sucks to be slow ig? - She shrugs -
You all laught and notice its almost 11 pm (Daelos bedtime) so Daelo goes to bed.
Jayla: Now since Daelos gone to bed and were all home alone we should play 7 minutes in heaven! Ill invite a few people over also. - She says smirking at you and Jaden -
The people come over and sit in a circle with a bottle in the middle,Javon spins first and it lands inbetween Jayla and Gabby.
Jayla: Hell nah im his sister i aint going in there! Gabby ur gonna be the one going in.
Gabby and Javon go to the closet. You heard a few moans and kisses. Gabby comes out with a million hickeys and Javon looking red.Its Jadens turn and he spins the bottle and it lands on you,how typical? You both go in the closet and Jaden whispers ' We should prank them '
Y/N: How? Sounds fun tho.
Jaden: Just do some moans and mess ur hair up and ill just jump and clap.
You and Jaden start and hear everybody screaming ' Bro u aint supposed to fuck' , 'Dont get our bestie pregnant bitch'
Finally Jayla opens the door with her eyes closed and says to get dressed and stuff.You both laught at everybody.
Javon: We rilly thought yall fucked in there..
Random: Aint yall minors n shit?
Jaden:Its a prank yall chill we didint fuck.
There were a few rounds with randoms. The night ended and Gabby stayed over in Javons room and Kylee in Jaylas.You wouldnt be able to know how happy i was today..
792 words!