You liked feeling loved

Lily:Hey Jaden? How long have u and Ashley
been dating for?
Jaden:What tf? Why are u lying? - He stood up -
I stood up also,if things would get violent.
Ashley:Lily wtf? I told u not to tell anybody. - She went closer up to Lily and put her hair in a ponytail -
I went next to Lily,right at the second Ashley tried to slap Lily,but i grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the ground.
Y/N:Dont you fucking touch her.. - You gave her a mad look -
She got up and tried to swing at you but u dodged her,you slapped her and again threw her on the ground but got on top of her and started punching and pulling her hair.Jaden tried to her u off but Jayla pushed him away and he fell down.Ashleys nose started bleeding so u stopped punching and just pulled her hair.She screamed for u to let go,after a few minutes you did and you spat on her.You went up to Jaden.
Y/N:8 words or less..
Jaden:Im sorry i didint mean too please just forgive me..
Y/N:I said 8 words or less. - You slapped his face with teary eyes and walked outside.Lily,Jayla,Javon,Gabby followed you and supported you.You saw Jaden sitting on the bed holding his head,he looked like he was crying,but i didint give a single fuck,he cheated on me.
After we went back Javon and Jaden had a fight because of me,then Jayla,Lily and Gabby stepped in.He tried apologising but i just ignored him.
One day everybody went out except me and Jaden,i was laying down on the sofa and we was on the bed.
Jaden:Hey Y/N? Can i talk to you.. - He said with guilt in his voice -
You just showed him a middle finger.
Jaden:Please.. - He begged -
Y/N:You have 6 minutes.
Jaden:Look ive been a shit boyfriend,ik,i loved both of you and i thought nobody would catch me,if was wrong of me.But you wouldnt do anything with me,you were no fun.
Y/N:Did you love me,or did u like feeling loved?
Jaden:You want me to be honest?
You nodded
Jaden:I liked feeling loved..
Y/N:You liked feeling loved - You chuckled -