Dont leave me

After the crazy and amazing day yesterday i had to go home. I went home and called out for my mum..No awnser..I called out again? Still no awnser.I finally went upstairs to check up on my mom and saw her on the floor,pale.I thought to myself 'this cant be happening,please! Mom no please dont leave me please..'
I held her hand tearing up,she wasnt breathing,i called 911 and the person i could trust with my life,Jaden.
Y/N:Jaden please come i dont have time to explain please come.. - You sob -
Jaden:Y/N are u ok princess? Ill be there in two..
Jaden rushes over to find u kneeling near your mother

Jaden
I rush to Y/N and see her crying,holding her mothers hand in hers,i immediantly sat next to her and hugged her,i felt so bad for her.The ambulance arrived a few minutes later.Me and Y/N watches out the window as her mom got put in the ambulance,then Y/N hugged me.It feel into a deep hug and i kissed her forehead telling her everything would be ok and that im here for her.She looked at me with her glossy eyes and told me she loved me and couldnt thank me enought for being her for her.The few next days she stayed at ours,she basically moved in.We all welcomed her in with open arms and tried to talk less about the situation.
Nobodys POV
The few days u felt sad,you had nightmares,panic attacks and more,u started eating less.A few days later u found out ur mother died from natural causes.A few weeks went by,and it was your mother funeral.Jaden was driving and you were in the front seat,you heard the song 'Another love' start playing.You started crying remembering all your memories with your mom,Jaden kept telling you it would all be fine.A few weeks passed and u became happier,you still missed your mother but u visited her grave a lot.
One morning Dj and Jessica said they have a suprise.
'Were all going to hawaii!'
You all jumped in happiness but then they said there was 2 more girls coming
'Ashley and Lilly'
Shit,those were the 2 girls u hated,they tried to sleep with Javon and Jaden.I hated them and so did Gabby,so i bought her a ticket since she and Javon are dating now.We were leaving tommorow.Lets see how it goes..

443 words the next chapter will be much longer and a LOT LOT LOT of drama (hate Jaden for the drama he will be in )