six

"Maeve? What the fuck?" Gia noticed her neck right away.

"Can I- sleepover?" Maeve said, her tears not being able to stay in her eyes anymore.

"Yeah sure. Come on." Gia nodded, grabbing Maeve's hands and pulling her in through the window.

They sat down on Gia's bed. Maeve immediately buried her face in the crock of Gia's neck as Gia placed her hands around Maeve's torso.

"I-I'm sorry. I've been a horrible friend. A horrible person. I just love you." Maeve cried. Gia didn't answer though seeing her bestfriend like this hurt. Gia picked Maeve's head up and.. kissed her? What the fuck?

Maeve's eyes opened widely. Gia liked Maeve? Gia's eyes fell with guilt. She knew Maeve was straight, but she wasn't sure she was.

"I'm so sorry Maeve I do-" Gia stuttered. She was cut off by Maeve.

"I'm gonna go." Maeve nodded. She put one foot out the window before turning back to a nervous Gia. "I should say I'm sorry," Gia looked at Maeve while she spoke, "I just don't like you like that G." Maeve's tears started falling. Gia's doing the same. Maeve left, she started walking to Fez's house. She didn't need this drama right now.

Gia was her best friend. She didn't want to lose her.

Once she got to Fez's house, for the second time today, Fez opened the door.

"Maeve? Holy shit. You good?" Fez pulled her in the house, eyeing her tears and bruised neck.

Maeve nodded as she looked up at Fez. Fez lightly touching her neck as she winced in pain.

"Fez who was-" Ash came downstairs to the view of Fez and Maeve, Maeve crying hurt him. "Maeve?"

MAEVE'S POV

The last person I wanted to see me like this was Ash. Seeing him made me tear up more. I don't even know if I see him like a..lover. We had almost kissed before Rue interrupted.

I smiled a little as I looked up at his worried face. Fez told Ash to get some Tylenol for the pain from 'Grans' room. Who the hell is Grans?

The old lady in the room.

"Fuck." Ash muttered as he handed me water and Tylenol. I could see him eyeing my bruises. I took my hand and covered them up. This was embarrassing as fuck.

"Oh Maeve I-" Ash stuttered once he saw me cover my bruises. He was interrupted by Fez.

"Shit. Maeve look stay here and shut up." Fez said. I wasn't offended. Fez says that to everyone. I nod as Fez digs in the couch I was beside and takes out a gun. Who hides a gun in a couch?

"Mouse?" Ash questioned. I saw Fez nod.

"Hold up. If y'all have a rodent roaming around this house I'm out." I say. Ash just laughed at me. His laugh was cute. He rarely laughed and smiled. It was nice seeing it.

"Nah Mae. You'll see." Ash said. He walked away and hid behind the kitchen. As he did so I heard footsteps. A guy walks into the living room with a gun in his hand.

"Who's this pretty lady?" The guy says looking me up and down. He had tattoos in every place imaginable. He had not a single spot of hair. This man looked sketchy and I didn't like anything about it.

"Leave her alone Mouse." Fez rolled his eyes. I could tell he was sick of Mouse's bullshit.

I couldn't really hear what he and Fez were saying. I was too worried about the gun and what he was going to do with it. The last thing I wanted was for Fez or Ash to get hurt.

I was finished dozing off as I saw Ash running in holding a..hammer? Ash stood on the couch Mouse was on and hammered his head. Doing the same to his side kick.

"What the fuck!" The sidekick yelled. I gasped seeing the sight of the blood on the floor.

"What the fuck, Ash." Fez groaned. I looked down to see Mouse was dead. Shit.

I looked at Ash who looked almost proud of his work. I just looked at him in disbelief.

"Fuuuuck!" The guy who got hammered in the eye screamed as he rolled on the floor.

Fez rubbed his forehead. As did Ash. I just sat there. Disbelief still taking over my brain.

Hours after this happened, Fez and Ash were talking about where they are going to put the bodies. I was beside Ash while Fez was smoking a blunt. I loved the smell of weed. Hated the smell of any other drug though.

I began to fall asleep as Ash and Fez bitched about, 'If you didn't try to be a hero we wouldn't be in this mess' and 'You're never happy with anything I do. For you!' This was better than listening to my home drama.

I had a million missed calls from Aaron, mom, and dad. They were worried, but I didn't give a fuck. It's not like they care for me at all.

Nate was out of the hospital. Where was his call?

☀︎︎

SHORT ASS CHAPTER NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER

MAEVES POV FINALLY

ALSO HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT GIA HAVING FEELINGS FOR MAYBAY????

HOPE YALL LIKED IT - bree