fifteen

I woke up, my head pounding.

"I-I don't fucking know Fez! I got to that blonde whores house and she just collapsed! Why do you always blame me!" I heard Ash and Fez arguing.

"Maybe I always blame you because you always fuck up Ash!" Fez argued back. I got up, rubbing my forehead.

"This is bulls- Maeve. Hi." I couldn't breath from how hard Ash hugged me.

Arms of steal.

"Hi." I pat his back, signaling him to let go of me.

"Yo ma. The fuck happened to you? We was worried." Fez and Faye got up to hug me as well. I wasn't in the best mood as to what happened with Maddy and them, but she was frustrated and I get that.

"I'm not sure. Just the abortion maybe?" I shrugged as everyone's eyes didn't leave me.

Ash looked at me weird.

"What?" I made eye contact with him. He didn't answer just continued to look.

"Maeve..have you told Elliot about the abortion?" Ash then asked, like 20 seconds later.

"Man why do you always speak of the stuff that doesn't need to be said?" Fez smacked the back of his head, Ash flipping him off.

I just laughed. "He knew I was pregnant. Just doesn't know about the abortion."

Ash came up to me and brought me into another hug. I hugged back immediately.

"There's a fair today. Y'all down to go?" We heard Fez say. We broke out of our hug and looked at him, nodding.

"Yeah I'm down." Ash took my hand and we sat on the big couch in the living room. I laid my head on his leg and he started braiding my hair.

"Ow Ash." I said, Ash letting go of my hair quickly.

"I'm sorry ma. I don't know how to do this." He frowned. I looked up at him and gave him an air kiss. He smiled and played with my hair again much more gentle.

I liked this.

About two hours passed and we were in the car with Rue. She was singing "Hit Em Up" by Tupac. Very obnoxiously.

She was high too.

"You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife," Rue sang as she literally shook the whole backseat.

"Rue chill the fuck out." I rolled my eyes, bringing my attention to Ash's side profile.

He was perfect.

"Yo yo it's up here on the right." Ash gave Fez directions.

Ash loaded his gun, making me honestly scared for Rue.

"You know the rules!" Rue yelled, pointing at Ash as he rolled his eyes.

Rue was just mumbling lyrics and I couldn't keep my eyes off Ash. He looked back at me and winked. I began to smile looking down. I then saw Ash and Fez giving eachother looks. Mostly because of Rue's singing.

"West side ride for life!" I jumped as I heard Rue scream another lyric. She snorted her cocaine as I heard Ash mumble "Jesus Christ" to himself.

"I hit 'em up!"

"Yo can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ash said, Rue shutting up immediately.

I looked at Rue who was giving Ash the dirtiest look. I snorted at the sight of Rue so mad.

I patted her back and she looked at me. I mouthed "It's okay" and she shot me a little smile.

We arrived at the carnival. I went up to Ash and held his hand as we got our tickets.

"So what do you wanna do?" Ash sat down beside me. I shrugged as I looked down at the ice cream Ash got for me.

"I don't know. You can choose."

"Rollercoaster time!" Ash yelled, standing up as he dragged me along.

"Ash stop! Stop I just ate!" I yelled at my boyfriend as I laughed.

We got in line and no one was in the line.

"Just you two?" The worker of the ride asked. Ash nodded intensely as I nodded as well.

We got on and I sat in my seat as I realized something.

This was the ride I kissed Gia.

"Ash. I need to tell you something."

"Can't it wait?" Ash looked so happy. He never looks happy. I didn't want to ruin it. As the ride began I nodded at Ash.

I looked down from the ride and saw Gia. She was kissing Troy. Mckay's brother.

I looked at Ash and he smiled.

"Hey you okay?" He said, moving my hair out of my face. I looked at him and didn't answer. Instead I kissed him. Hoping Gia would see.

Ash pulled away quick as the ride came to an end. We got up and Ash pulled me behind a wall.

"Yo Maeve. What the fuck is wrong? You keep kissing me like every second." Ash groaned as he looked into my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry? Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" I questioned, folding my arms.

"No- you are. You definitely are but you always do it when we're near other people." Ash looked me up and down.

"Because I want people to know your mine." Ash's eyes opened wide after I said that. He started stuttering.

"I-I-okay. Yeah yeah me too." He smirked.

That whole day we went on more and more rides. No drama. Just me and Ash.

I saw Gia staring at us any chance she got. But I chose to ignore it. Besides, if she was jealous, she could just come do something about it.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!

GIA AND MAEVE FIGHT SCENE??

this is so short i'm sorry but i have my state test tomorrow so this was kind of rushed:(

UR COMMENTS >>

i love y'all fr thank u for all the love<33 - bree