Cuddles :0

Cuddles :0

⚠TW- tooth-rotting fluff! ⚠

After V left the tower who didn't even want to be around N or Uzi

Uzi was super Bored and was waiting for N to come back from his hunt. "UUUUGH there is nothing to doooooohohohoo! Then Uzi kicked something that cut her leg a little "FUCK ow!" "oh! Are you okay Uzi?" N was back "N! Thank goodness I was so bored!" N giggled then smells the oil and walks over "uzi are you hurt?" uzi flinched knowing she's fucked "mayyybe?" N didn't look surprised "come here." Uzi walked over and he picked her up and placed her on a chair and just started to nom on her leg. Uzi just sits there covering her face blushing. Uzi looked up at the ceiling thinking about the other times N did this to all her other Wounds and then N stopped and hugged Uzi. "There we go! Now! Let's go cuddle!" Uzi just nodded and they walked to the makeshift bed that they made for themselves. Uzi always felt awkward with these cuddle times. N was always a cuddle bug, N sat down and patted the spot next to him while he was smiling like an idiot. Uzi smiles and sighs, starting to walk over. Uzi sat back down and N snatched her hat away from her with his tail. "H-hey!" N stuck his tongue out in a playful way.

Uzi blushed and looked to the side with a huff. N started to giggle "you know you are always so confident but when we cuddle your always shy! It's so cute!" Uzi blushed more and tackled him and pinned him on the bed "Who's shy NOW!" N was shocked for a moment looking at Uzi's messy hair then broke out into laughter. Soon so did uzi. Uzi flopped down onto his chest and said "our comfy" N smiled and started to speak "well I'm glad" N heard soft snores and smiled more. He started to pet Uzi on the head and started falling asleep himself. And soon they were both asleep on the makeshift bed.

Sorry it's so short me and my friend have so many ideas for stories that we are trying to get them all down- Azure

Pop my people but here some art;v; - MP

VvV