Bounty Hunter AU

Idea by MP

Uzi | High Ranking Bounty Huntress |

N | Playboy that's being Targeted |

K |MPs OC | Owns a NightClub |

A | Azure's OC | works at said nightclub |

The Rain Poured down as Uzi walked into the Firefox NightClub. It was a nice quiet night except for the rain. Once Uzi entered the club all the other drones waved hello and said Hi to Uzi then She sat down in front of The owner of the Club. ''K can I have a drink please'' K smiled "I'll have the rookie do it for you. A!" A came running in and said, "yes boss?" "pour Uzi the regular please" A nodded and got to work. Once A poured Uzi a normal drink ''So Uzi what's the news on your job so far'' K said walking up to uzi and sitting next to her then everyone in the club looked at Uzi (everyone there loves storytime with Uzi because they see her rarely due to her job) -not from azure; mp is HORRIBLE at spelling, all the spelling is kind of from me -mp; FUCK YOU

''well I found out some really deep hidden Skeletons in the closet with the Company and yall know that I'm now the highest rake Huntress there'' Uzi said then took a sip of her drink "Let me bet you're going to take the Company down like its nothing'' K said Laughing. Uzi nervously laughed "they would have my head if I did anything along the lines of that hehe"

A came back and said, "Hey boss?" K turned to A and said, "yeah rookie?" A pointed to some big drones and Uzi smiled then waved them over "over here guys!" the guys came over and they all started smiling "so you ready for your next bounty?'' Uzi grinned "as always! What huntress would I be if I-the amazing Uzi was if I took a break" the two guys laughed "ok then take your pick!" The two drones introduced the bounty pucks (azure here, this part was inspired by the Mandalorian bounty pucks cause why not) Uzi looked at the three pucks and just shrugged, grabbing a random one. Once she put it in her pocket she headed upstairs to her room.

Days later Uzi was following her target then she followed the guy she is going after and found out he was a playboy he just sells his body for money Uzi then started to watch the lower-class hunters and found out that most of them are corrupted and she looked scared then she walked into the guy she was exposed to kill.

Uzi then Pulled the Guy into the alleyway ¨ok listen here! I'm supposed to kill you! But to be honest, you have a really sad life, my guy..." the guy just stood there in shock with his hands up. "Ww-what did I do?! I never killed anyone!" Uzi lowered her gun "wait, what?" Uzi doesn't understand, everyone she has killed had to at least kill someone. ''Ok ok, then why is there a Bounty for your head!'' Uzi Questioned the guy just lowered his hands ''well my name is N and all I do as a job is just be an im a not say it'' Uzi then sighed and then dragged N to her place.

The next day N was just sitting on a chair and yet Uzi was pacing back and forth trying to figure out how to fix this issue. " I can't fucking believe that the bounty hunters are being lied to about who we are killing off SOME OF THE DRONES COULD have JUST BEEN RANDOM DRONES WHO WERE DOING NORMAL THINGS..." Uzi shouted and N was about to say something until K walked upstairs " Uzi I hear some screaming are you ok? " * K walked up and entered the door.. Ah, you found out about how bad the croupson and I think you should end the company."

( note from MP ) Im literally brain-farted on this if yall have any ideas then I will take them 

; -;   Im a die due to an Essay